10 Things Harry Loves About Louis Tomlinson

Summary: There were a million things Harry loves about Louis Tomlinson, some small, others extremely prominent in Louis’ character, but Harry had narrowed his list down to just ten. Larry Stylinson.

1. How Louis Constantly Wears Stripes

Harry loved seeing Louis in stripes; the pattern just fit him like a glove, accentuating all of his best physical attributes.

Harry lost count of how many striped shirts Louis owns a long time ago, the number far surpassing one hundred.

In fact, Louis had an entire section in their enormous closet just for his stripes.

Not only did Harry love seeing Louis in stripes, but he also enjoyed watching Louis’ reaction when he “borrowed” one of the horizontally patterned item of clothing.

Louis’ eyes would darken with a lustful possession, his inner animalistic side emerging at the sight of Harry in his favorite clothing.

Louis wasn’t the only one who loved seeing Harry wearing Louis’ clothing, the fans appreciated the hints of the hidden Larry Stylinson relationship.

It became a game between Harry and Louis, wearing each others clothing and seeing who could get the most reactions.

Louis loved this teasing of the fans with their hidden love, especially before they came out publically.

“If only they really knew the truth,” Louis would muse, looking through recent Tumblr posts.

His dash was filled with pictures from their most recent show, where Harry had worn Louis’ trademark white shirt with black stripes.

The comments were scarily accurate, musing how Larry was not simply a bromance, but in fact, true love.

The pictures had also managed to capture a true Larry moment on camera, although the fans would never know, and Harry remembered his exact thoughts during the captured moments.

They were performing their new hit single, Big City Dreams, and Niall had just started the second verse.

“Can’t turn away, don’t wanna hide, if I beg you to stay, would you remain by my side? I just need to hear you say, you’ll be forever mine,” Niall’s Irish accent rung through the stadium and Harry almost missed his cue as he looked at Louis, the words describing their relationship down to the ball.

He was tired of hiding, the secrets were just another weight on his young shoulders.

Louis always teased Harry that his worrying gave him bad posture, for Harry did slouch a lot, but as Harry watched Louis, the older boys’ replacement striped shirt brining out the blue in his eyes, Harry wanted nothing more than to tell the world that Louis Tomlinson was his.

“But the time isn’t right,” Louis kept saying.

“How will we know when the time is right, though?” Harry questioned.

“We just will,” Louis always replied, as sure as the stripes on his shirt.

And Harry let it go because he always trusted Louis with everything, almost unhealthily so.

If Louis said let’s fly, Harry would try; if he asked why, Harry would never lie; if he said die, Harry wouldn’t stop to question him or even tell the rest of the world goodbye.

Harry loved Louis and the striped shirts represented this love because the lines were steady, unwavering, straight, extending on and on forever.

Harry loved Louis in stripes because of this reminder, and it was simply an added bonus that Louis looked absolutely dashing in the pattern.

10 Things Harry Loves About Louis Tomlinsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें