"Exhausting," he shrugged and stretched his arms and puffing out his swear soaked tank top. "Just think, couple more years and you might be able to join!"

George only shook his head, "In a couple of years I'll be going back," in this castle, there wasn't an age limit to join the guard team; but you must have at least worked in the castle for over three years.

"Ah, right; forgot about that whole deal and all" nick rubbed the back of his head.

"So, what's with the sapnap thing?" George raised his eyebrows.

"Oh! Right," the male chuckled slightly, "I've been moved to the Prince Crew!" He practically was jumping as he spoke.

The Prince Crew, or the royal society was a group of handpicked guards from the royal guard team, who would be choose to become the next guards to serve the king and his children. The members of the 'society' where given names depending on their rank and the person they where chosen the serve.

"Nice going, Nick!" George highfived his friend, a smile on his face.

"Guess who I'm serving?" Nick smiles wide, puffing out his chest slightly. George only looks at him, full of question. "The prince!" He whisper-yelled.

"The mysterious guy, the one no one has seen for over a couple of years?" George shook his head, "The one who is said to be so beautiful he was dubbed as dreamy by people who saw his face?" George rolled his eyes.

Sapnap, or nick, only nodded.

"That's crazy man," George hugged the other man, the metal armour around his forearm clashing his rips in the process. "Ouch,"

Sapnap laughed, "Sorry," he stepped back.

"Oh, what's the Princes name?" George tilted his head slightly, "the other maids just call him dreamy and their 'one and only love'" George mimicked the love sick girls he worked with.

"Apparently the dudes named Clay," Sapnap, nick, shrugged.

"Bet you'll be the first plucked, With your special Privileges and the king actually knowing about you" George joked: causing the tanned boy to be embarrassed, which was strange as his cheeks went a slight blue.

"Oi, Sap!" Another guard behide the two yelled towards him, "We gotta head off!"

Nick said his farewells and left shortly, he waved a goodbye.

George walked underneath the high arched doorways and the lengthy passageways. Across the coble stone flooring of the main exit and the horse stables nearby.

__________________

"Toby! Hurry!" A voice groaned from the other side of the stables; near one of the large exits of one of the storage areas.

"It's heavy!" Another voice yelled, yet this one seemed softer.

"Do you guys need help?" George asked as he turned the corner. It was two boys, one was much taller then George and the other shorter.
The taller, blonde, one seemed to act more childish, at least from that's what George could tell from the short time.

"No! We are perfectly-" the taller boy tried to pick up one of the brown boxes on the floor and move it into a square cart but ended up dropping it on his toes.

"Yes please," the shorter, brunette, male nodded his head at George, speaking over the yells and swears of the boy Behide them. "We need to load all these boxes and deliver them to the gates by noon" he looked at the stacks of boxes behide them.

The two where clearly not from around here either, they had similar accents but they where also slightly different; much like Georges, Toby's was less accent based and fancier, where as Tommy's seemed much thicker on certain words.

"I'll be happy to help if you'd like," George knelt down and picked up the box and placed it into the wooden cart in the large doorway. The boys nodded, unsynced that is. The boxes where pushed out in lines on a table in the middle of the lowered roof room, the exit was a large oval shape with a horse and cart in the middle; the cart facing the two boys.

Sooner or later over five of the boxes had been set, neatly, in the wooden cart.

"Thanks for your help man," the boy; near 6'1, shrugged and placed another box into the container.

"No problem," George handed the brunette another box to put in, "and you can call me George"

"Nice to meet you George, my name's Toby and that grump is Tommy" the smaller brunette, Toby, smiled. He placed his fists on the sides of his blueish overalls.

"Hey!" Tommy grumbled, causing all three to chuckle slightly.

"I think that's all the boxes you need" George looked at the almost overflowing cart. The other boys nodded in agreement.

"Now we need to get the cart to the other side of the castle" Tommy huffed out, wiping his brow.

"How long have you guys been here?" George asked as he pulled the cart straps over to the hatch on the horses saddle.

"I think about a week?" Toby pinched his chin slightly, "We came with Wilbur and the others"

Wilbur is one of the ambassador's that came shortly after George and the other lower class came over. It was said that him, and others, had came for a sort of deal and a marriage; at least that's what the older maids always gossiped about. George assumed that the two boys where some of the 15 other servants they had brought with them.

"Sounds about right," Tommy nodded at Toby, before lifting up the back of the cart and locking it in place.

"Hey, George, want to help us take this to the gate?" Toby pulled himself up the side of the cart, sitting on the side and dangling his legs slightly.

"Sure, I mean I have nothing else to do anyway!" George nodded and looked at Tommy; who was about to push the other boy off the cart.

______________________________
---------------------------------

Word count: 1433
Thanks for reading this so far!
The next page will be more serious and have some more graphic detail, this is only just the first chapter Remember!

Ps. If there is any spelling mistakes, feel free to correct them; I can't find or change them all so it helps!