Lemon boy

A Haikyuu TsukiYama fan fiction

Credits to the artists, I didn't make and of the fan art 🚨
-Yamaguchi-

I wish these kids would just leave me alone. Just go away, I want to do something but I'm too wea-

Someone chuckle's, Yamaguchi looks around and sees a tall boy with blonde hair and glasses.

"You are all losers" He said and started to walk off but the bullys stopped him. They tried to bully the boy but got to scared by this boys hight.

Who is this guy? He's so cool.... I wish I could stand up to them just like he did. Do you think I could... Be like him?

These same words play in his head all day. Who was he? Why do I feel like I need to find out who he is? Who exactly is this kid?

Late at night in Yamaguchis bedroom

He couldn't sleep trying to think of how he could be like lemon boy. He was supposed to sleep hours ago yet he layed on his back looking at the sealing trying to think.

I wonder if I'll ever see him again.
Lemon boy... I wonder if I'll ever see your face again.

-1 day after meeting lemon boy-

The next day Yamaguchi asked everyone he could find about lemon boy, trying to get any information of where places goes or what he likes.

Finally someone told him that he plays volly ball. They asked do you even know his name? Yamaguchi said "Well not really." "His name is Tsukishima Kei." They said

Later that night again in Yamaguchis bedroom he was thinking of the best thing to say when he saw him...

Say Tsukishima why am I trying so hard just to see you?

-2 Days after meeting lemon boy-

Yamaguchi goes to school and for the frist time in a while dosuent pay attention in class and thinks of what he'll say to tsuki.

What would I even say to him? I've only seen him once and we never even officially met.

Why is school taking so long? It feels like I've been sitting at this desk for weeks...

Finally school was over. Yamaguchi said bye to his friends and ran to the gym to try out for volleyball club.

When he gets there he sees a boy standing in the door way.
...
Is that... Is that him..?

Tall ✅
Blonde hair ✅
Headphones ✅
Glasses ✅

I think it might be him.. it's only been 2 days but it feels like forever..