"Ow and would you stop that." He took the fork from me.

"Hey give that back" I yelled but he shook his head no.

"Nah I'm good" he raised the fork above his head.

"You know we have more right" i roll my eyes.

"Whatever i just wanna know who you were talking too" i change back to the main subject.

"It was just a friend" he says lowering his arm but keeping the fork away from me.

"Mhm a friend surrrre. You always look desperate for touch when talking to a friendd" i roll my eyes and make air qoutes.

"Is she the same one thats on your to-do list" i ask keeping my eyes on the fork.

"No-... well maybe it doesn't matter anyway" his cheeks heat up.

"HA are you a simp or something. Im gonna tell mom" I poke at him.

He throws the fork out the door and I look at him with a raised an eyebrow. "I'm not an animal im not going to go chase a fork" I sass.

"HEY why is one of my good forks in the hallway" my mom tells

"Clay" "no she did it" we yell at the same time.

"I don't care who did it you two better stop" she reprimanded us.

I sighed and poked clay in the face. "Thats on you" I Furrow my eyes brows.

"I'm not the one who brought the fork in the first place now go away okay" he said in a nice way I guess.

I shrugged and left.

**Dreams POV**

I was bouncing my leg up and down as I sat in first class. I wasn't as nervous as more curious on my she needed me down there.

I did feel slightly guilty for what happened last time because the truth was that my cat was fine.

I pushed those thoughts aside like I always do. I then laid back and looked at the airplanes ceiling and started recalling what happened even if I didn't want too.

FLASHBACK TIMEZ

I held her in my arms enjoying the moment. I woke up but she was still sleeping softly. I sighed into her h/c hair and grabbed my phone. I opened it and saw something alarming.

It was on model news. I followed it for the sole purpose of keeping up to date so I could talk to y/ n about her interest.

I did want to open it because one word shook my core.

Boyfriend

It was in the articles headline I didn't even have to read the whole head line to know what it was talking about. I didn't want to read it knowing it could ruin the moment but curiosity got the better of me.

I clicked on it and it opened to the article. I scrolled through it. Sighing of relief because of what it said.

Is y/n l/ n with a fellow Green dressed co-worker their new photos shoots seem quite Juicy. Does this mean their more than friends her and this smiley faced mystery man.

I chuckled at the article but stopped when I came across a text from my mom.

I read through it a couple times and choked down air. My ex was showing up at their house asking for me and apparently wouldn't leave.

(This is not true I made this up btw) I knew how crazy she was and knew I had to get down their.
I slowly left my paradise and got dressed and shuffled down stairs.

I then saw technobitch.

"What are you doing here" I glare at him."I'm making breakfast what does it look like" he said grabbing ingredients while holding the book of War.

"Whatever I have to go my uh- cat got sick and needs my attention " I lied. I didn't want him knowing anything so I lied.

"Mhm okay" he said not paying attention. I ran my hand through my hair and left. I knew I would regret it.

FLASH FORWARD

I woke up to the plane rattling. I looked out my window to see us landing. I rubbed at my face and groaned. Im going to have to talk to her about what happened. We need to stop avoiding things.

I get through all the airport shit and walk out the gate to see not only y/n but techno.

What the fuck

Why?

I shrugged it off and walk over to them smiling. "Heyy" I go and give y/n a hug which she sheepishly returns while techno glares at me. Does he know.

"Hey" she says in the hug and we let go. "Well are you ready" she smiles. "Yeah" I return a grunt and follow her with my bag...

I wanna know what the favor was for?.

%%%%%%%%
Sorry I disappeared a bit