⥪𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞⥬

WAKING UP in the middle of the night from a loud shattering sound coming from down the stairs, i check the clock

3:23 am

who could be awake at this time?

i tried to lay back down but i couldn't fall asleep.

"fuck" a manly voice yells from downstairs followed by a couple muffled screams.

rubbing my eyes, i toss my legs over the side of the bed and stood up. i walk quietly out the door grabbing a wooden piece of broken canvas on the way.

i made my way down the stairs where i could see a top of someone's head behind the kitchen counter.

the curls were very familiar.

"vinnie?" i whisper.

his head shoots up, "oh shit sorry, i didn't mean to wake you up"

"its okay, what are you doing up at this time?" i walk closer to him looking at the broken glass on the floor.

"well, i couldn't sleep and i was thirsty so i wanted a glass of water but i accidentally dropped it" he motions to the mess on the ground with his hands

there was blood on his hand

"you got a cut" i whisper grabbing his wounded hand examining it

"its fine, im alright, i just need to clean this mess up really quick" he tries to pull his hand back but i hold it firmly and walked with him to the sink

"we need to clean this up first, you can get an infection vinnie" i run his hand under the water cleaning all the blood off.

once i was done, i grabbed a few gauze from one of the cabinets and wrapped his hand

i walk into the storage closet and pulled out a broom. i was going to sweep the floor but vinnie insisted that he should do it.

i watched as he throws away the remaining glass and put the broom back in the closet.

"you should probably go back to sleep" he says lenaing over the counter beside me

i look up at him noticing the faint black circles under his eyes. i frown caressing the marks without thinking about it, "how long have you been not sleeping vinnie?"

"i slept earlier" he says grabbing my hands

"no, i mean, when was the last time you fully slept? like the whole night"

"a couple months ago" he quietly says

"you need sleep vinnie"

"i'll be fine, i've been doing this for the past months," he weakly smiles staring into my eyes, "seriously y/n, im okay, okay?"

"you don't look okay, but if you need help with something you know im here for you right?"

"i know" he sighs

we stare at each other for a little bit until he started to lean in, until the small gap between us closes.

his kisses were soft and gentle, just how i remember them from the last time our lips touched, which were many months ago.

we spent a few minutes with out lips connected, fitting perfectly and moving together in sync.

...up until someone turns the stairs light on.

"well uh this is-" maddy clears her throat holding an empty cup,"isnt new, right, isnt"

vinnie and i back away from each other quickly

"sorry to interrupt but i just need to refill jordan's cup, he's in a bad condition right now" she chuckles filling the glass.

the boys and two girls stayed in because they decided it was a good idea to get wasted.

"its all good, i was going to sleep anyways," i nervously laugh, "goodnight you two"

"goodnight" they say

i slid out of the kitchen quickly walking back the stairs until a muffled voice stops my tracks.

i lean over the bedroom door where layla was staying at.

i assumed she was talking to someone on the phone

"she's filthy rich, im sure i can get you a louis bag or something" she chuckles

"i know, i know, but bitch- you didn't tell me that vinnie guy was that hot in person"

"okay, okay calm down, im not trying to get with him, besides, my baby daddy is definitely hotter"

i couldn't hear anything else so i just walked back inside my room.

who was she talking to?

that kiss-

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
christmas is coming!

sadly, we're not even
celebrating it this year😢

n e wayz that's all i
have for you today!

what y'alk think of layla?