“Watch it dirty Ravenclaw!” My body collided with two build and big ones, I almost stumble back down but I managed to balance myself before I completely fall on my arse.

Due to the fact that I wasn't watching my steps and where I was going, I didn't even know who I bumped into and so I tilted my head and my eyes flicker when I saw it was the two imbeciles; Crabbe and Goyle.

Angry hues in their eyes and they look at me with hatred and annoyance. “gits” I muttered to myself then clutch my book even tighter on my chest.

I ignored them and turned around, and when I did I saw Malfoy and his Slytherin clique absently walking in our direction, there were a lot of them probably around 12 and he was in the very front and center as if leading them, he didn't saw me nor Crabbe and Goyle since he was busy talking with Nott and Zabini.

Before I could start walking I felt a harsh grip on my left shoulder, Goyle had spun me around to face him, roughly. “Back off!” I spat and pushed him away, he was inches away from my body and so I acted quite vulgar.

Crabbe scoff While Goyle held an amusing expression in his face. “Malfoy was right, indeed you are too bold for a ravenclaw” Crabbe said, a hint of mockingness in his voice.

“Just walk away will you? I'm too busy for this” I shrug my shoulders and tried to pass by them but they blocked my entrace, I failed the attempt to maneuver from them, given that they're almost five times my size, combined.

“Honestly! Let me pass through! You shits!” I exclaimed, then huffed. They remained still, sending shots of disbelief looks.

Goyle took his wand out from his pockets then whip his head to Crabbe's direction “Should we put her in her place?”

“I would like to do so” Crabbe answered  devilishly.

I took a step back, my eyes widening in fear. I patted the pocket of my robe to feel my wand–oh shit, where the fuck is my wand? Then I remembered that I left it in my dorm on purpose because I know if I kept my wand with me I would play with the rocks on the floor again instead of studying.

Fuck's Sake Diana.

I felt a lump on my throat.

I held onto the book for dear life.

My blue necktie suddenly felt really tight around my neck, and I had to loosen it a bit.

My tongue became dry, making me gulp.

Goyle moved his wand in an upward flick. Without warning I felt my ankles being suspended in the air, I was lifted. I let out a loud gasp, my body is dangled upside down in midair as if there was an invisible hook that hoisted me up by my ankles.

The book I was clutching fell down on the floor. My face started to get red as I feel my blood rushing down on my head given that I was upside down in midair by Goyle's used of the Levicorus spell.

“Filthy Slut! Malfoy told us that you weren't a virgin! You must be sleeping with a lot of dicks I assume?!” Crabbe laughed.

I cried when I felt my skirt fall down my face, My knickers were being shown at the position I'm in and I tried to hide it, however, I couldn't, My ankles were being held in the air.

Blue and Bronze || Draco Malfoy जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें