15- (Mabel)

Things have been going smoothly for me, almost perfectly well, all my competitors are behaving orderly, there was this guy who threatened me but he was later announced missing.

A well known businessman who tried buying the company suddenly went bankrupt, everything is good.

I kept getting flowers and expensive gifts from you know who,. She is literally everywhere I go and if am being honest am ok with her everywhere.

I finally heard from Bianca that douche is the one threatening people who annoys me, and she is the one who drove the man bankrupt so am wondering what she did to the guy that went missing.
I feel like she is doing all this cause she is feeling guilty which she should be but she actually didn't do it, so I have to talk to her and set her free.

I arrived home or you can say king's house and she welcomed me with a kiss as usual, I took a shower and changed into a night gown and went to meet her down stairs, her eyes lit up upon seeing me.

I simply smiled and sat beside her, even though I still feel a bit shaky when ever she tries to make advances but tonight I have to not because I feel obliged to but because i want to, today is going to be the last night I sleep in house cause I am not out tomorrow.

We started watching a movie but she was just looking at me, I could feel her eyes on me,

" What?" I asked her, she licked her lips while looking at me

" Nothing, it's just that you are so perfect, beautiful and tempting "

With that she started leaning forward until our lips closed together and I kissed her back, this is something I have wanted to do for many years, her hand trailed alone my skin and she gropped me and pulled me closer.
She made me sit on her lap while she grabbed my butt earning a moan from me , she deepened the kiss and grabbed my boobs giving them a gentle massage,.

I was shaking a bit inside but I didn't stop her, she picked me up a took me upstairs and gently dropped me on the bed and she immediately climbed on me and pulled off my night gown leaving my boobs bare, she kissed and sucked one and squeeze the other gently , she did the same procedure to the other , I felt like I was floating in the cloud.

She took off my pants, and was almost down when I told her
" Please be gentle it's my first time"
She nodded and went back down as soon as I felt her hand on my fold someone started banging the door and yelling.

" King , I know you are in there, please stop avoiding me, king I love you"

She growled lowly while I immediately covered my body, king went downstairs and address whoever it was at the door.

She is definitely not the one for me

Then who is??? I should try Bianca??? Who else??

Dear readers I can hear your thoughts, but the question wasn't for you to answer, so stop it.😁😁😁😁
.........................................................................,,,.....,,,...............................................................

.....................................
......................
.....................................