6 : Profesional Overthinker

Começar do início

Shout.

"What the hell—"

"Shhh! Be quiet!" The person whisper-shouted. Since my so-called kidnapper was a dude, I was about to do a little... Dick Kick :)

Lucky for him, I managed to get a good look at his face before attacking.

"Hyuck?"

"Yeah, it's me." He sighed. "Please don't kick my dick."

"What do you want?" I raised a brow.

"... Look, Ji." Donghyuck rolled his eyes. "I was trying to be nice to you, but since you want to do this the hard way..."

He tilted my chin up, getting a better look on my face. He then leaned closer, until our lips were only inches apart.

"Let's do this the hard way."

I was stunned, but managed to get back to my senses. I pushed him back, then fixed my blazer.

"Hyuck, stop..." I muttered, avoiding his gaze. "Just stop trying... We... We're not gonna be a thing again..."

"What do you mean?" Donghyuck furrowed his brows. "I... I know we broke up, but can't you just give me another shot?"

"... No." I shook my head as the thought of him with that girl in the mall appeared in my head. "You... You have a girlfriend..."

"... What are you talking about?" He came closer. "I don't..."

"Don't lie, Hyuck." I finally looked at him. We locked eyes as we stood silently in the dark and cramped room.

"... Yeongie, I—"

The door busted open, making the two of us flinch. Standing there was Yangyang, trying to catch his breath.

"Yeongie! I was looking for you!" He exclaimed before his gaze averted to Donghyuck. "Uh... A-am I interrupting something?"

"... No..." I glanced at Donghyuck before shaking my head. "We were just about done..."

"O-oh, okay..." Yangyang awkwardly stepped back. I glanced at Donghyuck one last time.

"Let's just be friends..." I whispered softly before leaving with Yangyang. We walked to the cafeteria silently, then sat together, in the same, usual spot.

"What the hell happened?" Yangyang raised a brow. "Did you guys talk things out?"

"... It's hard..." I bit my lower lip. "Uh... How did you find me...?"

"... Your location was on..."

"... Oh..."

"A-anyways, stuff didn't look like it was going well earlier, so," Yangyang pressed his lips into a thin line. "Maybe... I can help?"

"No, it's okay." I shook my head. "I just need to... Get over him..."

"Yeah, and how long have you been trying?" He raised a brow. I looked away, trying to come up with a response. Unfortunately, none came to mind. "Geez, Ji... Let me help you get over him..."

"How are you gonna help me—"

"Use me."

My eyes widened at Yangyang's sudden statement.

"... What...?"

"Just use me. Use me to get over him." He repeated. "If you find another guy, or maybe get back with him, I swear I'll leave immediately."

"... I can't do that, Yang..." I muttered. "What if I end up hurting you...? You're my best friend—"

"Stop calling me your "best friend." I don't want to keep being reminded that's all I'll ever be!"