•The One With The Breast Milk

Zacznij od początku

"Hey, sweetums." Chandler said not looking up from his newspaper.

"Hello to the rest."

"Hi!" Everyone said, except for Rachel who he got a glare from.

"Monica what're you doin'? You can't go shopping with her? What about Rachel?" Joey said.

"It's gonna be a problem, isn't it?" She bit her lip.

"Come on, you're going to Bloomingdale's with Julie? That's like cheating on Rachel in her house of worship." Chandler shook his head.

"But I'm..."

"Monica, she will kill you. She will kill you like a dog in the street." Phoebe warned getting a confused look from Monica.

"So, uh, Jules tells me you guys are going shopping tomorrow?" Ross said.

"Yeah, uh, it's actually not that big a deal."

"It's a big deal to me. This is great, Monica. I really appreciate this. This shows you support my relationship unlike some people"

"You're welcome." She smiled uncomfortably.

"Woof, woof." Phoebe said getting a weird look from Ross.

     ╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤

"Phoebe, listen. You were with me, and we were shopping all day." Monica said coming in with lots of bags.

"What?"

"We were shopping, and we had lunch."

"Oh, all right. What did I have?" Phoebe asked excitedly.

"You had a salad."

"Oh, no wonder I don't feel full." She sighed.

"Hey, guys, what's up." Rachel said entering holding hands with Riley.

"I went shopping with Monica all day, and I had a salad." Phoebe nodded.

"Good, Pheebs. What'd you buy?"

"Um, we went shopping for um, for, fur."

"You went shopping for fur?" Riley asked letting go of Rachel's hand hesitantly so she could start her shift.

"Yes, and then I realized I'm against that, and uh, so then we bought some," she seen Monica pointing at her chest "uh, boobs."

"You bought boobs?"

"I wanna buy boobs" Riley said in amazement until Rachel hit her on the back of the head "Im just kidding, I have the best boobs right there" Riley said poking the side of Rachel's boobs making her roll her eyes.

"Bras! We bought bras! We bought bras." Phoebe said when she seen Monica pull out her bra strap.

"What you doing later baby?" Riley asked looking up at her girlfriend.

"I'm not sure, probably just going back to the apartment why?"

"Do you wanna cuddle?"

"Did you not hear me? If I'm going to the apartment you come with it, you come with the furniture baby, of course I want to cuddle" She smiled.

"Cool" Riley smiled really big and gave Rachel a thumbs up before she continued her shift.

     ╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤