EIGHT ~ Voldemort and Death Eaters

ابدأ من البداية

This got him up straight away. 

He looked at me in alarm and said "What!!" 

"Shhh! The others are still asleep" 

He turned to his right and saw that Harry's bed was indeed empty and nicely made. 

"I'm going to get changed, see you in the common room." 

I just nodded my head, worried. 

Harry could have done something rash knowing him. We also had a fight just last night. What if it's our fault that he is missing? 

_Ron's POV_

I jumped out of bed as Hermione turned to leave to head to the common room. 

I quickly got changed and brushed my teeth and face and ran out to meet Hermione. 

"What time is it?" I asked. 

"About 9 in the morning." 

I nodded, "Let's go find him." 

"Wait! Is his invisibility cloak in his trunk? As well as the marauders map?" 

"I'll go check," with that, I ran back up to the dormitory. 

To my surprise, his cloak and the map was in his trunk. I took them so that we could find Harry and left for the common room. 

When I made my way back down, both Harry's possessions were in my hand, making Hermione worried. Both of us knew that if Harry was to sneak out, he would have taken the cloak and map with him. 

"Do you think he did not return to the dorm last night? He would have taken his cloak and map with him. What if something bad happened to him while he made his way back to the dorm?" I asked her. 

"Do you think he could be in trouble?" 

"Beats me, let's start searching." 

And we were off. 

Since we were so worried about Harry's wellbeing, we we forgot we had the map with us. 

We had searched all the classrooms, the kitchen, toilets, the great hall, even the library. 

I tried telling Hermione that the Harry we know would not go to the library for comfort. 

Hermione tried to defend herself saying "He does like to read some books, and we have to search everywhere." 

As we left the library with no luck, a thought suddenly occurred to me. 

"The map!" 

"Oh yes! Good thinking Ron! What were we doing? We literally had the map with us the whole time. We could have known Harry's exact location already and found him already!... ..." 

While Hermione was rambling, I tapped my wand onto the parchment and said "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." 

I was trying to find Harry's name, but all I could concentrate on was Hermione's rambling. I noticed she had a beautiful voice, all the words just rolling off her tongue... ... 

'Not the time!' I mentally scolded myself. 

"Would you stop rambling and help me find Harry!" I exclaimed, catching myself from continuing down the 'admire Hermione' train of thought. 

"Oh! Yes, sorry" she replied, slightly flustered. 

Finally, I spotted Harry on the map. 

But he was not alone... ...