Part 2: A Silly Accident

Larry had found himself in quite a situation, what the two saw would shock anybody. The poor man had somehow gotten a raw turkey stuck on his head.

"U-Um..can somebody help me? It's starting to get hot in this thing and I can't get it off-" Bob, being the short fellow he was couldn't quite reach the poultry which was stuck upon the taller's head. He stepped back and let Archi handle it, of course having several questions to ask his dear friend.

"Why on Earth did you have a turkey on your head?! Like what was your thought process there?!" Larry nervously chuckled, tapping his two index fingers together as he was quite embarrassed over the predicament. "Oh Bob, it's not like I planned for it to get stuck! I just, well I finally found a good flow with my next song and I just didn't realize what I doing until it was too late..!! Please don't be mad at me!"

"My my, well you certainly got your head up there real good..though next time, please stay out of my fridge, that turkey was kind of expensive you know," Archi stated as he tugged on the raw turkey..Bob shook his head, before pondering for a moment.

"..N-Not to be nosey or anything but..why did you have a turkey exactly.? Don't you usually get those for a special event?" Archi sighed, still struggling to get it off Larry's head. "Why yes, well..sort off- My family will be over tomorrow to visit, mostly my parents and cousins.."

"Oh, well that sounds great!-" Mr. Thomas stopped when he realized Archibald didn't share the same enthusiasm as he did. "..um..Archi?"

The brit sighed deeply.. straightening his monocle for a moment. "Me and my..well, mostly my parents, don't get along very well with each other..to say the least..I just hope everything goes well and they head back on their way.." He said before grunting, finally popping the turkey off of Larry's head, the extra force knocking him on his bottom.

Larry Cooper was about average height, maybe taller by about 3-4 inches, was somewhat masculine, and had half of his hair a cucumber green, the other half brown, matching along with it he also had bright brown eyes. He wore a variety of outfits and costumes, however, he usually wore stuff more on the casual side. Today he was wearing a black undershirt, with gray ripped jeans. Around his neck was a blue handkerchief tied in a knot.

Needless to say, he had an..' unique' personality. Always up to something and had a lot of determination and optimism, though his downside is that he can get embarrassed by the strangest of things and or insults, and he could be a bit naive at times.

Besides his personality, he was quite talented. Could write and sing songs, act, dance, make jokes..really he was a jack-of-all-trades. Which made him a perfect co-host of Bob's show..well, that and the fact that they have been close friends for a very long time, but we'll get to that later.

Larry fixed his hair, as it got pretty ruffled from being in the turkey, and chuckled slightly "Heheh..sorry for me ruining your turkey, maybe me and Bob can go get you another one!" Bob gave Larry a bit of a stink eye. "What do you mean by 'we'? I got work I need to do and I can't take time out of my schedule to fix something you messed up on!"

Archi smirked slightly at the two, but mostly at Bob. "Well I thought you had writer's block, remember? And besides, wouldn't hurt to take a breather..may let you properly form some ideas for our next show.." Archi said as he went to wash his hands, he did just touch raw meat after all. "Not to mention you were so worried over that vase he broke last time.. what's to say you feel any differently over my now soiled main course?"

"I..w-well uh.." Bob didn't have a good response to what Archi said..he ended up just grumbling, before reluctantly agreeing to go with Larry, who got excited and ran off to get their coats and scarves. Archi seemed to notice Bob's attitude, and after drying his somewhat delicate hands with a nearby washcloth, he gently placed his hand on Bob's shoulder, which of course made the other jolt in surprise.

"D-Don't scare me like that geez..!" He slightly lashed out on the other, which just concerned Archi even more. "Bob is..everything alright..? You seem to be very hateful..and when you're hateful you're frustrated and..frustration usually comes from stress..so what's the matter.?"

"It's...it's nothing.." "No it's definitely something..look;" He turned Bob around, lifting his chin to make sure he was looking directly at him "..you can tell me anything..you know this, and I know this..so what's the matter.."

Bob was silent for a couple of seconds..unable to bring himself to say anything. "...There's just...a lot that's going on currently, and it's overwhelming me..I-I don't wanna bring anyone down talking about some of the stuff..the rest is just complicated.."

"..Well...I respect that, and if you wish to not discuss it then we don't have to, however..if you ever do want to talk, you can always just call me, come here and I'll listen to everything that's bothering you..alright?" Achord asked, the other nodded his head in agreement. Honestly, it made him feel a little better, but soon afterward Larry would soon come back through the door, already having his jacket and scarf on as he was ready to head out. Bob got his jacket and beanie on, bidding goodbye to Archibald for now as they exited the mansion, and went straight into town..

Archibald pondered what Bob has been keeping to himself all this time..before getting a phone call from a certain rapscallion..
{~More in part 3!~}