The new school.

Mia McKalaster was complaining to her sister, McKayla. "Why do I have to go to school?" She said as they walked to their new school. "Mom knows I am just going to be bullied, beat up, and be a useless person." She said. "Stop calling yourself that." "It's true." "Not." "Yeah. Oh hey! Were here!" She said, running up to the school, avoiding looking at anyone, or anyone looking at her eyes.

Suddenly, Mia bumped into two girls.

Mia's POV

I looked up for a few moments to see two girls my age, one with red hair, and one with black hair. They were both really pretty and tan, not to mention they aren't like me. A freak. "OMG! I'm so sorry!" The girl with the red hair said. "Hi," I said. Oh no! Red hair saw my eyes! "Bryden!" She said, and I waited for them to start teasing me. But they didn't. They actually liked them! "Whoa! Your eyes are so cool!" The girl called Bryden said. "I.T.T.T.D.C.N.B.A.B." "I thought that this day could not be any better," I said, and so did red hair. At the same time. "OH! I'm so sorry!" I said. "It's fine." The red-haired girl said. "I'm Camryn, and this is Bryden." She said. "Mia," I said. I'm glad McKayla has A.D.I.S.O.N. or things would get weird. I hung out with them today, and they defended me when a boy called Justin started to bully me about my eyes. I actually SLAPPED HIM! It was awesome. 

HELLO!! I hope you like it so far, and I hope you all have a wonderful day! Bye!!