Five

Atsumu looked over at an unfamiliar boy with dark olive green hair, a bored look plastered on his face as he took his seat near Sakusa's, he and the black haired boy had started a conversation, speaking low enough that Atsumu couldn't make out what they were saying. 

Jealousy flamed through him as he saw a light blush appear on Sakusa's cheeks and a smile rested on the others lips. "Hey Omi?" Sakusa turned around to face the blonde, he noticed the strangers bored look as he interrupted him and Sakusa's moment.  "Uhm, are you staying here again for the winter break?"

"Yes I am, why?"
"Oh uh, do you wanna possibly spend it together?"

Sakusa nodded before turning his attention back to the stranger, the classroom door opened to reveal Komori, the boy had his headphones in and an angry expression rested on his face, it felt like a shock to Atsumu since he had never seen the boy mad. He froze when Komori's eyes landed on him as his path changed, Sakusa had stopped talking to the stranger and watched his cousin with questioning eyes.

"Hey blondie, stay the fuck away from Kiyoomi, he doesn't need your compan-"
"Are you mad because you think I'm replacing you?"

At this point Sakusa had gotten up and grabbed Komori's wrist, beginning to drag his cousin out of the room. "He shouldn't love a guy like you!" Everyone in the room gasped when the sound of a hand connecting with Komori's cheek echoed through the room, Sakusa held a hurt look in his eyes before letting go of Komori and walking out of the room.

Behind Atsumu he picked up on low conversations. "Sakusa is gay?" "Wow so he likes dick, gross." The words that left others mouths overtook Atsumu's thoughts as the door opened and the professor walked in with a tired look, standing up he walked over to Komori.

"Wow so you're just going to hurt him like that? You're just going to leave your cousin alone and not even stand up for him when people are saying that rude shit about him? So much for you being his family asshole!"

Komori flinched at Atsumu's words before the blonde walked past him opening the door and stopping speaking a quiet. "And you took away something that he should've said for himself, what if someone did that to you Komori?"

Komori watched the blonde walk away as the professor took a sip of his tea. "So anyway, we have a new student here on the campus, his name is Ushijima Wakatoshi he sits next to Sakusa Kiyoomi treat him well. Komori talk to me after class."

.......

Walking towards Sakusa's dorm he stopped seeing the boy sitting on the sidewalk talking to a familiar looking cat, he stayed where he was as Sakusa spoke with the animal. "What do you think? Did he deserved to be slapped for what he said?" A meow left the cat as it sat down in  front of Sakusa, a low laugh left the boy as he reached out to pet the cat. 

"Well I guess everyone knows one of my secrets now don't they, haha heh.."

Atsumu froze as Sakusa's lips trembled and his eyes turned glossy, the cat began to purr as it crawled into his lap letting out soft meows as his rubbed its head against his cheek. His chest hurt, it hurt Atsumu to see Sakusa cry because of what Komori had done, he pulled out his phone pressing the call button on Sakusa's contact watching the boy pull his phone out of his pocket before hesitantly answering the call.

"Baby hotline..?"
"P-Please hold me.."

A shallow smile appeared on Atsumu's face as he pressed the end button and locked eyes with Sakusa, rushing over he kneeled down and pulled the boy into a tight hug, he felt Sakusa's hands grab tightly on his shirt as silent tears dripped onto his shoulder.

"Shh, I'm here. Komori can go fuck himself for hurting you like that, it's not something family should do."
"Can you take me home Tsumu?"

When they reached the dorm Atsumu took the key from Sakusa's hand and unlocked the door, the two stepped inside as Atsumu locked the door behind him, there Sakusa's gaze locked with the floor. A frown pulled at the blondes lips as he walked closer taking the boy's hand and intertwining their fingers.

"Saku, I'm here for you okay? I'll always be here for you."
He fell silent as Sakusa looked at him before taking his hand away and walking into his room, Atsumu followed moments after, he sat down next to Sakusa feeling slightly flustered when the black haired boy leaned in resting his head on Atsumu's chest. 

Sakusa felt Atsumu's hands on his back, their warmth touched his skin through his shirt, he felt the blonde lean back before both of them were now laying on Sakusa's bed, Atsumu held him closely and gently.

As if Sakusa was made of glass.
"Can I play some music?"

Atsumu nodded as a familiar tune of a song begun to play, he knew what the song was because he had heard Sakusa hum it multiple times in class.

He held Sakusa closer as the song played, he listened as the boy in his arms began to sing along, soon the most familiar part came up and a slight smile tugged at Atsumu's lips.

"I don't care about your little threats~ All the kids in your clique are pretend.." He begun to fall silent as their eyes met, Atsumu began to sit up as did Sakusa, he noticed the black haired boy glancing down at his lips.

"Atsumu, can you please.."
The blonde leaned in cutting off the boy off, before gently being pushed away. "C-Can you please forget what Komori said about how I feel about you? I-I just.."

.

.

.

"You tell me when you're ready, Komori shouldn't have taken that from you, I don't want to hear it from him, I want to hear it from you. God, Saku you're so important to me, I'll always be here for you. You're not alone in this okay? You're never alone in this."

Hey guys! Your dear Author typing this message will continue this book but halfway through they suddenly had a huge drop in feeling okay and will probably be taking a break from writing for a minute, I love you for reading my book it makes me really happy that people enjoy my works! If this is the first book you have read by me I do have lost more, and most are finished lmao. Thank you for reading this chapter, I'm sorry I'll be taking a break I'll miss you all :'(