Hey Kitty

The phone rings until its end with Soojin's voicemail. The brunette girl groaned as she walked toward Soojin's shared apartment with Miyeon and Shuhua while redialing Soojin. Arriving at the door she rings the doorbell, with no answer she knocks. She hears a sudden loud breaking sound.

"Soojin-ah? Are you okay?" Still no response, concerns, she tries the doorknob.

Unlocked, she enters to find a shatter, of what used to be a bowl, ceramic on the floor by the kitchen counter. Seeing no one around and suspiciously quiet, she grabbed the nearest item that happens to be an umbrella leaning against the wall. Cautiously approaching the hallway, She holds her weapon like a baseball, ready to strike. Seeing Soojin's room door ajar, she pushed the door open with her foot, rushing in to fight anything in sight. Only to be angrily hissed at by a cat. Surprise and confuse, the girl stares at the dark animal on the bed, body tense up with stand up fur.

"You're a cat!" Laughing as she set down her now useless weapon against the now-closed door.

The cat seems to roll their eyes and as they finally calmed down from shock Letting out a short meow, they walk to the edge of the bed. Lifting a paw, it does come here motion. Blinking in surprise and amazement, the girl walks up to the cat.

"Hi, I'm Yuqi! Soojin's most amazing girlfriend." Yuqi took the still lifted paw and gave a little shake. "You probably heard a lot about me, kitty."

The kitty pulls their paw away and seems to give a little scoff as they turn away from her. Ignoring Yuqi's call, they begin licking their paw. Feeling the bed move and shift, they continue without any acknowledgment. Yuqi sits cross-leg in front of the cat.

"Ya, give me attention. I didn't mean to scare... Wait, are you cleaning me off you?" She pouts, then she grinned mischievously at her newly formed idea.

Shrieking at being suddenly grabbed and lifted, the small animal smack at the attacker. Yuqi getting scratch, yelp as she let go. The cat hears the pained whine, looking at Yuqi in concern, seeing her grabbing her arm and wincing. Approaching the hurt girl, she gives her hand a lick, only for Yuqi to pull away.

"Wait, ah, well your tongue is really rough. It kinda hurt." Yuqi explains after seeing the cat's face looking dejected.

The cat nods in acknowledgment, approaching her again, they climb onto Yuqi's lap and rub themselves against her stomach. The human, pain is now forgotten, is smiling as she now finally receives the affection. Feeling confident to touch the furball, she slowly starts petting their back. The cat arches its back at her touch, beginning to purr. Yuqi follows the cat's lead on where to pet them, making sure to stop and move on if the cat shows any disapproval. After a few minutes, Yuqi is now laying on Soojin's bed with the small pet stretched out beside her.

"Hey kitty, do you know where my girlfriend is? I tried calling her but she didn't answer." Her response is a couple of meowing blends together as they tries to form a sentence.

"You right, I should call her again." Pulling out her phone she calls her recent caller.

A ringtone rings near Yuqi, Yuqi sitting up, she follows the sound to see Soojin's phone on the floor. Confused, she hung up and reached to pick up the phone. A worried look came across her face, now thinking if she should look for her.

"I gotta go, Kitty. It's unlike Soojin to leave her phone and not tell me she'll be gone when she knows I'm coming over." Thinking of all the possibilities where Soojin might have gone, she feels a tiny paw rest on her hand and gives it a couple of pat.

Looking over to make contact with the cat, now noticing, human-like eyes. Weirdly feeling comforting with just the eyes communicating, Yuqi relaxes. Setting both phones on the night table, she grabs the remote by the lamp.