Chapter 1: Dawn

Comincia dall'inizio

"Now, what should I eat-?" He stopped midway down the stairs, as he smelled a delicious fragrance fill the air.

"Zack!~" A girl's voice rang out with a soft yet sweet tone. The familiar voice snapped him out of his little world, as he quickly went down the stairs and stood at the last step to see...

Hazel brown hair and green eyes looking at him with a smile while seated near the dining table.

"C-Charielle-?!" Zack exclaimed as his face turned red at the sight of Charielle smiling.

The two continued to stare at one another, one more bashful than the other, as if they were the only two in the room. It was such a gentle moment for the chance haired man, until a cold deep voice was heard from behind him.

"Oi." In an instance the young man's face changed from a flustered pink to a pale white, as the voice sent shivers down his spine giving him goosebumps.

"Eeeek!" He said in fright, as he went to turn around immediately. Only to see a glimpse of dark blue clothing, causing him to take a step back to see who it was. But instead it causes him to nearly stumble back.

He went to reach for the railing, to hopefully save himself from falling, luckily though the person behind him grabs his wrist catching before he could even fall. Zack looked up to see a familiar tall pale boy with dark black hair.

 Zack looked up to see a familiar tall pale boy with dark black hair

"Draniell!" He said in an ecstatic voice, as he was helped up. "Oh thank goodness, It was just you..." The shorter man let out a sigh in relief, as he watched the other step down from the stairs.

"You really need to be more careful." He responded, almost tiredly, as he folded his arms a bit.

"And who's fault was that?" Zack sobbed, as he hopped down from the final step and punched Dran lightly on the shoulder. "You were the one who scared me!" His once pale face reverted back to its original colour, as he relaxed.

"I went up to your room to wake you up and I didn't see you there, so I kept on looking." Draniell explained himself as he walked forward casually to lean against the table near Charielle. "Although I did see quite the mess you left in your room." He commented, which made his younger sister laugh a bit.