"I say pretty definite, you know," Stiles said and Scott looks at him. "Like one hundred percent." Stiles finished, nodding his head.

Stiles pointed to the car next to them as Scott looks over. Allison and Lydia both smiling while looking ahead.

"Oh god, oh god," Scott says and slouches down in the passenger seat.

"This is why you should let me sit in the front." Zoey mumbles.

"Go, Stiles, go." Scott says, looking at him. "It's a red light," Stiles says and looks at Zoey for a split second.

"We should say something." Stiles said. Scott quickly acted and looked at him as if he were crazy, "No!"

With that said, Stiles leaned over, rolling down Scott's window. "Oh my god, hi! Hey!" He shouts. The car stormed off as Stiles' smile fades away.

"Huh. Probably didn't see us." Stiles says. Zoey let out a laugh, "Yeah, that's the reason, Stiles."

The light turned green and Stiles took his Jeep out of park, and began to drive.

"What are you doing?" Scott asks. Zoey looked over at him, "Uh- He's driving."

"We're right behind them." Scott says. "Okay, well, do you see any turns?" Stiles asked, glancing over at the Teen Wolf.

"What if they think we're following them?" Scott asked, genuinely worried.

"Well, what do you want me to do?" Stiles asks. "I don't know, anything!" Scott suggests. Stiles then stepped on the brakes, making Zoey almost fly between the seats.

Lydia also stopped her car as all of them look at the car in confusion. Scott, Stiles and Zoey exchange glances and back at the car.

In a blink of an eye, a deer runs towards them and right through the windshield. "Lydia!" Zoey shouted and got out as quickly as she can.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Stiles asked Lydia and Zoey checks for anything on her.

"I'm okay," Allison said calmly and they all turn to eachother.

"Well, I'm not okay," Lydia said as Zoey hung onto her side. "I am totally freaking out! How the hell does that just run into us!"

Scott walked over to the windshield and the deer, staring at it. Stiles, Lydia, Allison and Zoey walk towards it as well.

"I saw its eyes before it hit us. It was like-- like it was crazy!" Lydia says to Scott.

"No, it was scared," Scott mumbles, reaching for the deer with his hand. "Actually, terrified."

Zoey was currently at the hospital, waiting to talk to Melissa, Scott's mother, about only God knows what.

"Hey, wait a minute, sorry Zoey. I know this one," Melissa says and approaches Isaac, who was in a gurney.

What the hell is Isaac doing here? Zoey thought as she slowly walked towards him as well.

Melissa and Isaac talk for a second as Zoey stood there, trying to listen in.

Melissa walks away from Isaac, telling the other doctors to take him, walking to the girl behind Isaac.

"Isaac, what the hell happened?" Zoey asks him as she holds onto the gurney, looking at his bare body with cuts and scrapes all over his chest. "I-I-" He says, can't find the words to say.

Zoey frowned and began to walk behind Melissa and the girl on the other gurney.

"Not Hale. McCall, Scott McCall."