Drunk *SMUT*

WARNING: This chapter contains smut & has explicit content. If you are not comfortable with this or if you are under the age of 15, then please click out, thank you!

Y/N POV:
My best friend Ethan invited me over to his and Grayson's place tonight, to hangout. They live two houses down from me so I can just take a walk to their house. I wanted to start getting ready but I had no idea what to wear. normally I would've just worn my sweats or pyjamas. but since Ethan says he also told some of his friends from school, I thought I'd put more effort in. I wanted to wear something comfortable but also loose because it's summer and boiling hot. A black denim skirt with a silk white cropped top will do! I slipped on my vans, did a simple makeup, left my hair down, grabbed my phone and i was out the door.

Grayson opened the door when i knocked and let me in. i hugged him and we had a little chat until ethan came from behind me and gave me a fright. he had a drink in his hand and offered it to me. i had to think twice about accepting the drink because i have a really low tolance and was not looking to get wasted tonight. I've had incidents in the past where I've done some insane shit because i was drunk. grayson saw that i was two minded about drinking and he said "Dont worry, ill watch out for you tonight, I'm not drinking". i thought it wouldn't be such a bad idea if grayson offered to babysit me! so i grabbed the drink from than and started sipping on it. "Thank you gray" i replied, sending a smile his way. he nodded and ushered me over to kitchen to a counter full of delicious snacks. i was starving so i helped myself to the food.

a few hours later...

GRAYSONS POV:

I watched, from the lounge, y/n doing a shot with Ethan in the kitchen. She's really letting go tonight, she must be dealing with something heavy that i didn't know about so i didn't want to stop her from having a good time. she looks like she needed it.

Most of our friends we invited over have either left or are passed out in the guest bedrooms, so no one is around anymore and I'm pretty sure Ethan just walked off with a girl. Y/n and I are the only ones awake. We are sitting beside each other on the couch, the TV is on and all of a sudden she put her hand on my upper thigh. I flinch and look at her directly. "Y/N, what are you doing" I say. She replies "shut up Grayson, don't tell me you don't like it." I mean she wasn't wrong. I haven't felt touch in a long while but it's wrong. She moved so that she was sitting on me, straddling me with both her legs. She was fucking sexy. I tried not to let my testosterone and horniness get in the way but I was failing miserably. I melted under her touch. She started taking her shirt off, her skirt was so short that I could see her pink lace panties and obviously, that made me hard. "Y/N, cmon, stop. You're wasted. I don't want to take advantage of you, you're not going to remember any of this tomor-." And then she smashes her lips onto mine and kissing me all down my neck making my cock throb. "Don't be shy Grayson, put your hands on my ass" she said as she lifted up her skirt, making me feel her round, soft ass cheeks. Her panties were so wet, I could feel it through my pants. She grabbed the hem of my pants pleading for me to take it off, so I did. I could tell she really wanted to be fucked by the look in her eye.

I know it was wrong, I shouldn't be doing it but fuck it, she's so goddamn hot and I'm so hard for her. She pulls off my shirt and i unclip her bra. She shoves my head into her tits as they come bouncing out of her bra, it turned me on even more. "Spank me daddy." She whispered in my ear. "I groan at the sound of her sexy, sweet voice and her juicy ass that's rubbing on my dick. She pulls my junior out of my boxers and jerks me off in between her thighs. I throw my head back in pleasure, never wanting her to stop. Without my knowing, she pulls her pink panties to the side and slides my cock into her pussy. I wanted t0 stop her but I also didn't want to stop her. She felt so fucking good, so tight, so wet, so perfect. Her moans were incredibly hot, I could help but pull her into me and fuck her so good. "I knew you couldn't resist me, Gray. You fuck so good, I should've jumped your bones a long time ago." She moaned into my ear. Her telling me that I fuck so good made me close to cumming. Y/N was crouched on her feet bouncing on my dick, her boobs bouncing up and down, her pussy was still so wet, it sounded so good. "Y/N, I'm going to cum" I whisper to her. My breathing was heavy and shaky. "Gray you're dick is so fucking good, you're going to make me cum too." She rode me so roughly, I was going to explode any second now but I tried to hold it in until she came first. I felt the walls of her pussy tighten up, and she grabbed my hair tugging on it as she released her juices on my dick. She hopped off and put her mouth around my cock, I grabbed her hair and shoved my dick down her throat to cum in her mouth. It took one thrust and there was a lid of cum in her mouth. She swallowed, wiped the spit off her mouth and collapsed beside me.

At this point we were both breathing so heavily, so exhausted from what just happened. I shook my head in shock, still trying to process that Y/N and I just fucked. I looked to my side and all I saw was a very naked, very attractive Y/N laying next to me. I could hear voices coming from outside so I grabbed all our clothes as fast as I could, picked Y/N up with my free arm and carried her upstairs to my room before anyone saw us, especially Ethan.