Nicole watches as Waverly cringes a little as the words come out of her mouth. It's like she finally realizes how difficult it was for Nicole to be dropped into that world, doing anything she could to keep her head above water.

"Purgatory has its perks," Nicole says, kissing her on the cheek.

"Yeah, yeah," Waverly says, brushing off the compliment. "Hey, I should probably call Chrissy and make sure she's keeping up the cover," Waverly says, pulling her phone out of her back pocket and waving it in the air a bit. Nicole nods in agreement and watches as Waverly takes a seat on the bed. "Speaking of Chrissy," the brunette continues. "I think she'd be into your friend, Charlie."

"Charlie?" Nicole asks. "Really?" She didn't really take Chrissy's request to hook her up seriously, but maybe Waverly did.

"Yeah!" Waverly says. "He's great!" Nicole agrees with her, he is a really nice guy.

"He is," she says. "You really think she wants us to hook her up with someone?" She asks.

"I don't think she'd be mad," Waverly says with a laugh. "I'm just sick of seeing guys taking advantage of her or treating her like crap at home."

"If you mean Robin, I'm not sure if I'd consider that treating her like crap," Nicole tells her.

"No," Waverly says. "Not him. He actually took the time to explain himself to her, it's not his fault that he's gay," she says with a shrug.

Nicole laughs. "Yeah, I think we can understand that one," she says, making Waverly laugh. "I'll talk to him and see if he's interested in meeting her."

"Okay, I'll hold off on telling her then, she'll bug me about it too much," Waverly laughs.

"Deal," Nicole says. "Hey, do you mind if I take a shower quick?" Nicole asks as she gestures toward the bathroom. Waverly shakes her head at her and smiles.

"Go ahead," the brunette says. She settles into the bed a little more, leaning against the headboard, and finds Chrissy's name on her phone to call her. Nicole smiles back at her girlfriend. She can't help but think about how adorable she is.

She turns and makes her way into the bathroom. She leans into the shower, figuring out how to work the shower before she takes her clothes off to step in and under the warm water.

She holds her hand under the water, waiting for the temperature to be perfect. When it's just right, she discards her clothes in a heap on the bathroom floor and slowly steps underneath the cascading water.

The water hits her body and she lets out a long breath that she feels like she's been holding in all day. Being back in the city has brought back a rollercoaster of emotions, but she's glad she was able to take Waverly here, to show her where she came from. Maybe she'll understand now that it's not as bad as people like to make it seem.

Even seeing Eliza wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. She was more afraid that Waverly would become upset with her, thinking that she planned it on purpose to see her ex-girlfriend. She now wonders even more what the hell is in that letter.

"Nicole?" Waverly's voice echoes through the bathroom, breaking her from her thoughts. She's not sure how long she's been in the shower, but she knows it can't be too long.

"Waves?" She calls out. She peels back the curtain a little to check on the brunette. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if I could join you," Waverly tells her. Nicole's eyes widen quickly. She feels her mouth suddenly become dry. This would be the first time she's seeing the brunette completely naked and vice versa.