𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒.

Start from the beginning

3rd Person's POV (Flashback)

"Excellent. They turned out even better than I initially expected," a Marleyan official with binoculars said. He was watching the new Warriors engage in one of their first wars.

"The Female Titan. Even though it has high mobility and tolerance... it's hardening abilities combined with Leonhart's combat skills make a good pair. She's also able to summon Pure Titans even though she's limited in range."

"The Armored Titan. It can smash through walls and gates like it's nothing. It's Marley's shield and well... fits Braun's stoic nature."

"The Jaw Titan. It's swift because of its small size and has powerful and strong claws and jaws. It can crush just about anything. We entrusted this Titan to the sharp Marcel."

"The Beast Titan. Being a bit larger than the others is not what makes it special. It's its pitching assault. The power hidden in its blood is also impressive. Zeke the 'boy wonder' was a good choice."

"The Cart Titan. It's perfect for long missions. We can also equip it with armor, which means more variety of tactics at our disposal. Pieck shows strong judgement, so we don't regret giving her this Titan."

"The War Hammer. It's competent of taking on a whole army solo. It can create structures out of hardened Titan flesh and the user doesn't need to be in the nape. Truly an effective Titan in war indeed. Therefore, this Titan was granted to the agile and quick thinking y/n Dawn."

"And lastly... the Colossal Titan. Truly a god of destruction. Given to Bertholdt Hoover. Makes me feel kinda sorry for those Eldian devils on Paradis."

"I have doubts about this plan," Commander Magath said. "Trusting this dangerous mission to children?"

"Really? But those very children... just crushed an entire nation just now," the other Marleyan official responded.

"Beast and Cart, you will stay in Marley as you are needed so you will not participate in this mission. And so the plan to retake the Founder... will be carried out by the Jaw, Armor, Colossal, Female, and  War Hammer. Marcel, Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie, and y/n. You have our trust in your hands," Magath said to the new Warriors.

Later on, Porco slammed Reiner against a wall out of anger.

"Why did they pick you?!! You're at the bottom of the group for goodness sake!!"

"You sure it wasn't you... who was at the bottom?" Reiner responded.

"Damn you!!" Porco was about to punch Reiner until his brother, Marcel, stopped him.

"Porco, stop. You seem to be disobeying the army's orders," Marcel said. Porco walked away with his brother, and left Reiner.

The next thing these new Warriors knew, they were riding to the ship they were to be on soon. Crowds of Eldians cheered for them and supported them through applause and encouraging words. It all truly felt... like an honor.

The 5 Warriors waved goodbye to their families and fellow Eldians from the ship that was heading to Paradis. There were feelings of sadness and happiness all at the same time.

"Move north once the sun sets. We'll anchor here on the full moon. Remember this as you carry out your mission!" Commander Magath told the kids.

"Yes sir!!"

"And all of you... make sure to come back."

AUTHOR'S NOTE 🍯

AT THE TIME THIS CHAPTER IS OUT, ATTACK ON TITAN SEASON 4 WILL BE OUT IN 2 DAYS