Limits

"I know you're real name isn't Cherry," he calls me out. "I mean maybe a nickname because of the crimson hair," he twirls a small strand between his fingers. I tune him out ignoring his request to know my real name.

We're are now up in his room. I wouldn't even call it that. It's more of a mini mansion on the top floor of this magnificent hotel. Cream colored walls, applewood furniture, a full kitchen a huge ass bathroom I could live in itself alone.

It's beautiful, not even my pay at the lounge could afford a room like this.

"Are you listening to me Cherry?" I direct my attention back to Christian. His eyes blazing a wild blue. The way my stage name falls from his lips has my insides quiver.

"Sorry just admiring the room. Its not everyday a billionaire kidnaps you so you can be his little sex toy." The words confidentiality spill from my mouth. I walk away from his now firm stance, running my finger over the nearby vanity.

"Why must you have control in all things Mr. Grey?"  I turn on my heel, to be met with his body inches from mine.

"Because I must." His fist wraps in my hair, curling it up in his palm pulling my head back so he has more access to my neck. "You agreed to my rules, this is no longer considered kidnapping," he pulls harder. Its painful yet so highly pleasurable my body doesn't know how to react but moan, closing my eyes shut.

"So she likes pain, shall we test your limits then?" My eyes creek open to catch a glimpse, his lip upward, his eyes glossy.

Of course he's enjoying this.

As he let's me go I stumble back, latching on to the wooden vanity to hold myself in place from this highly intoxicating man.

"Hmm, what can we use?" He searches the room. His fingers running over every piece of material in his closet. "This will work," he exclaims, excitement clear in his face when he comes out holding a belt.

My heart thuds so bad I can feel the pulse in my temples, the blood rushing through my veins and to my stomach causing my legs to buck slightly. "So your kinky?" I manage to ask.

He shakes his head. "No sweet Cherry. I'm fucked up. I like fucked up things, but most importantly I love having control in the most fucked up situations," he snaps the belt against the wall, which cause every bone in my body to jump.

He strides his lean body to my side, his black dress slacks hung incredibly low on his waist makes my mouth water. Making my mind wonder what he looks like under all that cloth.

"Turn around," he demands. I listen and do as I'm told.

The leather of the belt is ran against my exposed legs. Cold from the gold metal clasp send goosebumps over my whole body. As he moves the folded belt up further between my legs he grabs my arms with his free hand now bounding them with the belt.

Gasping, I fall back against his body, closing my eyes tight from the slight pinch as he pulls the belt tighter finally closing it off.

"Now, to the bed. Ass up in the air." I hesitate at first. So many different scenarios dance across my mind. But I slowly make my way to the pillow top mattress of the hotel.

I climb up, I'm now on my knees, my legs spread slightly as I lower my head to the bed. My ass is on full view. My black lace thong giving him the perfect show.

"God!" He growls His breathing has picked up. I hear the shuffle of his feet as he comes closer. I flinch when he begins to run his fingertips from calf to my ass cheek. "I can't wait to see you red and throbbing, your skin cherry red. Do you want that?"

"Yes, please Christian." I beg. My legs shaking, knowing what is about to come.

"Fuck, say name again," he grips me in his hands, his trimmed nails surely leaves half crescent indents.

"Please, Christian." I repeat his name three times before I hear a slap and a sting immediately take over the bottom half of my body.

My dress is now hitched up, bunched up around my stomach. Christians hand runs over where he previously spanked me soothing the aching burn there.

My breath hitches  when I feel his fingers slip past the thin fabric of my paanties and slip inside me, coating him with my wetness.

"Mmm, these just won't do..." He removes his digits and slips my lace down my legs, tossing them to the hotel floor.

How is that I am letting this complete stranger I've only seen in the magazines, do such vulgar yet amazingly pleasurable things to me after just meeting him because we shared a cab together.

Something tells me with how rough he is being with his fingers when he pushes them back inside me, sending me close to my edge. That he isn't down for any kind of commitment. He only wants to fuck, and fuck hard.

"You can come now sweet Cherry." And that's when I do, but only to be met with another sparse of radiating pleasure. As he said in the cab how he wanted to know how I tasted, his tongue swipes up my lips sucking up my sex. My moans are soaking into the sheets of the hotel bed as I come again. My hands struggling to free themselves from my bondage.

"Now, now let me take this off." I feel the pressure lift as Christian removes the belt from my wrists. My body collapse on the bed, my breathing beginning to steady.

"Do you do this often, pick up random women and torture them with your extremely good looks and your fucking fingers?" I question finally sitting up. Finding him slipping the belt thru the loops on his pants.

He doesn't answer me, only smirks and clasps the belt together, bending down grabbing my panties from the floor stuffing them in his pocket, like it's some prize.

Something about him wearing the belt that he previously tied me up with turns me on even more causing me to close my legs to keep the pressure down between them.

But it's no use, it never is because I know from this day forward. I know I won't be able to get enough of this fucked up man. Christian Grey.

(Thank you so much for the read!,it means so much. I hope you're enjoying this. I will add more parts once each chapter get at least 100 reads! Anyways enjoy)