Aurora say next to her on her bed as she changed her shoes. Marlene's hand accidentally brushed against Aurora's and there was a spark. They both felt it.

She glanced at Marlene and at that moment, their eyes met as they faced each other. Aurora didn't know what came over her to do this, but she was in the moment went for it.

So she kissed Marlene and their lips collided. She quickly pulled away and started to panic and stammered.

"I-I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me, I was just-"

But before she could finish, Marlene pulled her in for another kiss. Their tongues met and moved in sync together. Their scents of cherries and vanilla collided and made the perfect combination.

Marlene backed up and leaned into the bed and pulled Aurora on top of her. They kept making out, but then stopped for a moment to catch their breathes. They were both breathing heavily.

"So, I think we should head back before they wonder where we are." Aurora said breaking the silence.

"Yeah, let's go." Marlene replied, smiling.

*****

  When they returned, nobody had really really noticed that they were gone. They enjoyed the rest of the party but got separated at one point. Aurora saw her friends and headed towards them.

"Hey guys." She said.

"Oh hey there, Rory." Veronica said, with her words coming out slurred due to the amount of drinks she had.

"So, Cissy, I saw you and Malfoy getting comfortable earlier." Aurora smirked as Narcissa blushed.

"Yes, we may have snogged. What about it?" She said, smiling.

"Did you guys shag-"

"Ronnie! What the hell? No we didn't!" Narcissa defensively said.

"Okay, Okay, calm down. It was just a joke." Veronica said, raising her hands up in defense.

"So, what about you? Meet any boy tonight?" Veronica asked Aurora.

"Nope, didn't meet anyone." Aurora lied.
"Anyways, do you guys want to leave, i'm getting tired." Narcissa groaned.

"Yeah, let's go, I'm getting a little tipsy too." Veronica said, trying to stand straight.

And then they left to go back to their dormitories.

And the whole night, Aurora couldn't stop thinking about that moment. She didn't know what she felt towards Marlene. She knew she liked her in general. But she also knew that she shouldn't, well couldn't, like her. Not platonically, and most definitely not romantically. She didn't even know if she held an attraction towards girls. The kiss was just something that happened in the moment.

Her parents would disown her in an instance if they found out. Not only was Marlene a half-blood, whom her parents despised, but her parents believed marriage or dating should be between a woman and a man. Did Aurora believe that too?

Her mind was filled with many different thoughts, until she eventually fell into a deep slumber.

*****

Y'all, it's happening! Anyways, what did you guys think about this chapter. And below is a picture of Aurora and Marlene's dresses.

 And below is a picture of Aurora and Marlene's dresses