Her name is Travis?

En başından başla

"That's way too much information!! My brain is gonna burst!!"

Nishinoya exclaimed holding his head and shaking it. 

"It doesn't help to shake your head like a damn dog idiot."

Kageyama said crossing his arms over the fence. Hinata hushed everyone and watched intently as the voice on the speaker started to count down. Once they said "go" Hinata's sister kicked the side of her horse. It took off, kicking up a huge amount of dirt in the process. The large body of the horse weaved with ease through the poles. His hooves made a thundering sound and vibrated the ground as it ran past them. Reaching the jump Hinata's sister moved with the horse's body her muscles  flexing and releasing as they landed. 

Kageyama watched in surprise as she stayed on as if she was sitting on a chair. Running over and making a tiny circle, she reached out and snatched up the flag in her hand. Hanging onto the flag she jumped back over the jump and weaved the poles again. Reaching the shoot the horse came to a stop. It was breathing as if it just ran huge marathon even though it was a small distance. Reaching out she patted the horse's neck and smiled brightly as if she was a toddler given a king size candy bar.

"That's your sister!?!?"

Cried Tanaka as he leaned further over the fence. He was practically in the arena at this point watching the female as she looked up and waited for her score. Hinata smiled like an idiot and nodded excitedly. Kageyama knew it was his sister. She had a gleam in her eyes Hinata had. A damn gleam that annoyed the hell out of him when they played a game. It was confidence and being in their element. The stupid damn gleam.

"Yeah!! That's her!"

Looking back over Kageyama noticed her walking over to them her horse fighting to run to them. Reaching them Hinata jumped over the fence and started rubbing the horses face. The brown coated horse had to hold his head down to reach the short male. It seemed very affectionate towards the orange haired male. It used it's lips to chew on his hair and tugged on him.

"Stop it Orchar!"

Laughed Hinata. He pushed Orchard's lips away and the horse jerked his head acting but hurt over the action. Smiling the Hinata's sister waved to his friends which Daichi happily return with his own smile.

"How did you do?"

He asked. Smiling the female pointed to the tower which Hinata had said had the person with the speakers in. He kept track of scores and time when the others ran. 

"Shaved off twelve seconds."

Daichi smiled and patted her leg which was the only thing he could reach at his height. Hinata stared in awe as he pushed on Orchard's chest to stop his eating of hair.

"That's so much Travis!!"

Kageyama, Tanaka, and Nishinoya stared at one another confused as they replayed what he just said.

"Travis? Uh there isn't a man here Hinata and we certainly aren't named that."

Hinata and his sister laughed and Daichi smirked a bit at them. Leaning a bit on her horse she reached her hand out to the other three.

"I'm Travis. There was a miscommunication in the process of filling out my birth certificate. I was supposed to be named Tsumi but I guess the person who was in charge of putting me in the system read it as Travis. So now I get called Tsumi by family and Travis by friends. Hinata just likes to tease me."

Daichi smiled at Travis and leaned into the fence.

"Hey at least you get to tease him about his height. Your an inch in a half taller."

Hinata gave an outburst and started jumping and stamping his foot as he defended himself from the teasing of his height. Looking back up at Travis Daichi grin widened as he was paraded with insults and defensive claims. 

"So you already met her?"

Asked Kageyama as he pulled back a bit from Orchard's inquisitive snout. Daichi nodded and rubbed the shoulder of the horse as he looked back to the others.

"I met her not that long ago in school. She bumped into me during lunch with Hinata and we sat down together."

Kageyama grumbled as the horse stepped closer to sniff him. Travis laughed and tugged on the reins and made him move. The horse made a sound of displeasure as he moved. Tanaka stared down the horse as if trying to establish his dominance over such a large creature.

"So your his twin? I thought we would have someone a little more... Volleyball ish?"

Nishinoya said as he caught a small amount of tail in his hand that Orchard flipped towards him. Walking over Hinata opened the gate so Orchard and Travis could get through before the next rider entered. Jumping off Travis smiled and shook the hands of the three men.

"I'm the odd child out. I like metal, horror movies, drawing in free time and riding Orchard on weekends."

Tanaka leaned forwards and inspected the female as he shook her hand. She stared right back at him with the same fierceness the shaved haired male gave to her. Stopping and smiling brightly at the female he laughed and let go. Orchard snorted and looked around at the others that walked by.

"Your cool!! And that's a huge ass horse!!"

Travis pulled her horse forwards and let Tanaka and Nishinoya pet him as they talked. Kageyama pulled away as Orchard's lips reached for his hair again.

"Loves to eat hair I see."