"LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS CORMAC, I DON'T CARE IF SHE WAS WEARING A SKIMPY DRESS! OR IF YOU DRANK TO MUCH! HOW IS THIS ANYTHING BUT YOUR FAULT!"

"GET. OUT."

"I WAS JUST ON MY WAY, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD GO OUT AND CHEAT ON ME AFTER ONE LITTLE MISUNDERSTANDING. ROT IN HELL MCCLAGGEN!" With that you slammed the door and ran into your dorm, already feeling hot tears run down your face.

How could he do this, you thought between sobs, your five month anniversary was next week and he just threw it away like that. Maybe you were glad that prick ruined your night, you didn't have to waste anymore time of cormac now. Why are boys so horrible!

You do hope the girl doesn't date him, if you see her in the hallways you surely ought to warn her. But i suppose she got it all from the screaming match she was subject to hear.

You hear a knock on the door, "That better not be you Cormac! I swear imma tear you a ne-" you get cut off by the door swinging open. You sigh, trying to hold back your years, "what are you doing here george..."

Well i just," he scratched the back of his neck, "i followed you after you ran out to try to apologize again... but then i heard the argument.. and i just wanted to see if you're okay.. i guess."

"Well i'm not! I'm not even mad at you for ruining my night, saved me from dated that fowl git any longer," you sniffed looking at him, "but that doesn't mean i'm not mad at you for other reasons."

He sat down on the bed next to you and started to reassuringly rub your back, "i did tell you he was a right git," he says quietly.

"...i guess you're not so bad a judge of character after all," you smile up at him, tears still pouring down your face.

From that moment onward you started to warm up to George, and he stopped pranking you. Instead he would attempt to rope you in to help him with other pranks, especially involving Cormac. The last time you guys got him he was completely bald for months.

"Okay picture this," George says over dinner, "we put a couple galleons on the floor to where we know cormac would walk, and than we-"

"Don't you think we're pranked that guy enough?" Fred asked

"Nope," you and george say in unison

"Hey! I thought that was a twin thing!" Fred exclaimed

"Nope," you said in unison with George again.

The yule ball catastrophe was already months ago, and the summer break was fast approaching. After getting to know George a little, you actually started to notice how cute he was. His ginger hair tousled playfully reaching down to his shoulders, his freckles freckled accross his face. He had dark brown eyes that glinted in the sunlight. And you may or may not be forming a crush on George Weasley. Of course, you never thought to pursue it. He was probably still somewhat upset with whatever you did to get him to hate you. You didn't mind, you just enjoyed being friends. Although it seemed no matter how close you got, you couldn't get him to tell you why he hated you. His face would just go red and he'd ignore the question. Even though you began to want to kiss George's face, his face still belonged to an annoying git.

You and George were sitting around the fire in the common room, just enjoying the silence and occasionally planning pranks.

"Hey, y/n," he says, turning to you.

"Yes hi George, have you just realized i'm here?"

His eyes go wide and his face flushes, "what? No, no i wanted to ask you something.

"Well i'm all ears," you say leaning back

"Would uh, would you like to uh, go to Hogsmeade with me?" He choked out

"Well duh, i go with you guys everytime time. I know you and Fred and going to drag me into Zonkos of course"

"No, i mean," he runs a hand through his hair, "Fred wouldn't be coming."

"Why not?" You looked at him with your eyebrows furrowed, "is he okay?"

"Yeah Fred's fine, y/n i'm-"

"Well then why wouldn't he be coming? He never missing an opportunity to buy stuff at the joke sh-" you get cut off when lips suddenly press into yours.

You push George away, startled.

"Oh i- i'm sorry" he says as he looks at his feet.

After a moment to think, you take his shirt collar and pull him down to your face, kissing him again. The kiss was slow and sweet, he slowly pulled away with a small smile on his face.

"I was trying to ask you on a date," his face became even more flushed than before, "but I think that was a yes?"

You giggle, smiling, "of course, you need to be a little more direct Georgie."

"..yeah, fred tells me that, too."

The next day you set off to Hogsmeade with your hand in George's. You settle down in the 3 Broomsticks and he orders you a butterbeer.

"Now that we're on a date, will you finally tell me why you used to hate me?" You say with a hopeful smile.

"I never hated you y/n..."

"Ok so you didn't hate me, but what did i do for you to dislike me?"

"I already told you i'm not great at being direct, love," he sighs into your eyes. "I liked you. A lot. And i just wanted to get your attention... it was stupid, i was stupid, i am stupid!"

"But now you're my stupid."

One Shots - George Weasleyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें