Chapter 25: Nosebleed Nougats

Начните с самого начала

"Oi Amora!" Fred whispered, leaning across the table. Cedric and Amora exchanged a confused glance before she leaned in as well.

"George and I are testing out a new product. Wondering if you could do us a favor and try it out at lunch today? Hundred percent safe of course, just want to work out a few kinks," Fred explained. Amora hesitated slightly but against her better judgement, she gave a small nod and Fred gave her a wide grin.

"What was that all about?" Cedric asked, looking quite puzzled.

"Nothing for you to be worried about. Anyways, what's going on with Rey and Aaron? They were in quite a funk this morning," Amora questioned, changing the subject.

"Rey told me about it this morning when she was helping cook with Mrs Weasley. She apparently told Aaron last night that she loved him, but he couldn't seem to say it back," Cedric explained and Amora's face melted into shock. Before she could respond, more steps were thundering down the stairs. Everyone craned to get a peak and were surprised to see four men walking down the stairs.

The first was Sirius Black, but Amora could hardly recognize him. He was no longer crazy looking and gone was the Azkaban uniform. He indeed looked much better and healthier, something that she was surprised to be extremely glad to see for barely knowing him.

The second was Remus Lupin who was followed by Aspen. They looked the same so she didn't put much thought into their arrival.

Finally, there was the infamous Boy Who Lived. Harry Potter walked down the steps, only being a fifth year, but she could have sworn he looked like he had aged years over the summer as he glumly took a seat at the table.

"Amora, Aaron," Sirius called from the doorway with Aspen. Amora looked over and noticed them beckoning for the twins to come over. After a reassuring hand squeeze from Cedric she pushed her chair back and walked to the door with her twin brother.

"We need to talk," Aspen said, leading the group down a hallway. They then turned the corner and sat down in a dusty room that was dimly lit by a few candles. Amora chose a plush velvet chair in the corner closest to the fireplace that was oddly on fire for such an early time in the morning. Her eyes focused on the dancing flames that licked the wood as sparks flew.

"Why can't we join the order?" Amora burst out, unable to contain herself.

"Is it because you don't trust us?" Aaron followed up, and Amora was grateful for the support.

"I can assure you it is not a matter of trust," Sirius explained, nodding his head to Aspen.

"I was a Death Eater, but they still let me join the Order. That's a lot of trust, isn't it?" Aspen said, and she couldn't help but agree.

"So...then why are we here?" she asked nervously, eyes darting between Sirius and Aspen.

"My cousin and your mother, Bellatrix, has escaped Azkaban and we were afraid that she may come seeking her children to follow in her footsteps, Death Eater wise," Sirius told them.

"So Sirius agreed to let me bring you all here to a safe place until your final year starts," Aspen explained.

"But we would never become Death Eaters anyways," Aaron interjected, brows furrowed.

"Death Eaters have... other means of convincing some more reluctant followers," Sirius muttered and Amora swallowed a large lump in her throat. Torture. Just like Ned and Neville's parents.

"What's Harry doing here then? I don't think You Know Who wants him as one of his followers," Amora questioned, clearly intrigued with his arrival.