Recess

ROSE POV

During recess Myles was talking to all my friends and introducing himself. They all seem to like him cause they were all laughing and getting along. I'm pretty happy for that.

The bell rang and and next period is 5. I don't have class with Myles, which sucks. I wanted to talk to him more. So I just said bye to him and went to class with Sarah.

I couldn't even focus in that class, all I could think about was Myles and how cute his smile looked and how much I'm falling for him already. I wonder if he feels the same way? If he even likes me back?

I laugh at myself because I only met him today and I'm saying I like him. I'm insane I say to myself. How can I already have feelings for him, if I met him today. Is that even possible.

The bell rang intruding my thoughts. Me and Sarah walked together to the bench.

I saw Myles and my other close friend, Jessica talking and laughing. We get to the bench and say hi to everyone.

M: hey Rose, how was period 5?

"Boring, I wasn't even paying attention to the teacher" Joking around.

M: Me too, I couldn't wait to see you

"Oh really?"

M: I mean yeah, your my only friend right.

Oh that's it. I'm just a "friend" to him... I thought in my head.

"Yeah, definitely. What's your period 5 class anyways?" I said trying to change the subject quickly.

M: I have language arts. The teacher just kept talking all period long.

"Hahaha, you should be paying attention, it's your first day too. "

M: Your right huh

I hummed "mmhm".

M: well wanna come with me to get water? I'm getting thirsty.

"Sure lets go"

Your the one // YourboymylesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara