chapter 1:

two month and two weeks since graduation. one month and two weeks till college. most of the time passed.

"I'll take another one" I took my drink before drifting my gaze to the dance floor. the music was loud and everyone was having the time of their lives. it was also crowded, mostly by high school graduates. some i know, who are from my high school, some i don't. nor did i care to know.

my friends are here but i left them and decided to go to the bar and have a drink, on my own. i didn't want to be with them, or with anyone in general. i didn't talk or hang out with anyone when i was in high school, nor will i do now. being distant is safer after all.

i finish my drink when someone sits next to me. "another one" i get another drink and didn't bother to look beside me.

i wasn't allowed to go to clubs or bars , nor was i allowed to drink. my father said i can do so when i'm 18 or older, though he would rather if i never did at all. but i did listen to him and waited till i was 19, even though he left me 4 years earlier i still did what he said. and i still do.

"trafalgar" unfortunately, i knew the person beside me.

"eustass-ya" i turn to face him with an unimpressed expression. while he was grinning.

"didn't expect to see you here" he said before ordering a drink.

"me neither". eustass kid, one of the most chaotic people i know. the first time we interacted with each other was in the first year of high school, since then he had his eyes set on me. he asked me out, more like ordered me to go out with him, for a hundred of times. but i kept rejecting him.

"i haven't seen you ever since we graduated" he said "i tried to look for you but nobody knew anything about you, they said you disappeared"

"why would you look for me?" i said emotionlessly.

"you already know the answer to that" he said.

"i'm not going out with you" i said firmly. "there are many other girls in this world who you can go out with, it doesn't have to be me"

"well i don't think i can give up on you while you're wearing that dress" i frowned. nami was the one who got me the dress i'm wearing right now, it's kind of revealing, she was probably trying to help me get a boyfriend. though i didn't ask for help. i didn't need it.

she is probably here with her crew right now, having fun. the strawhat crew were always a lively bunch.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -♡

laughter filled the place as usopp told another joke.

we come here a lot, to celebrate or to have fun and hang out. tonight was to hang out. my family has no idea i come here, but they probably know I'd prefer to be anywhere away from them.

i told them I'm going to robin's house. she's an adult and used to be our teacher in high school, so she's trusted. but here she is, sitting with us and having fun. despite her being older, she's still part of our group.

my phone vibrates before i get it out of my pocket and find that my older sister is calling. i got out of the club, since it's loud inside, before answering. "hello" there must be something important. she never calls unless so. she is the only one who knows that i'm here.

"you just got a letter from new world university!" she said happily.

i jumped in excitement, i was waiting for that letter! "What does it say?!"

"i didn't open it yet" she said "i'm waiting for you, so you can open it yourself"

"thank you!" i stopped for a second in worry "father and our brothers don't know about it, right?"

"not at all, ebony got it and immediately gave it to me"

"i'll thank her later" i said "where are you right now?"

"at home, when are you coming back?"

"right now!!" i shouted "thanks, reiju!" i hung up and ran inside to share the news but before i could do so, i found a certain mosshead in my way.

"what the heck!? when did you-"

"i want to talk to you" i didn't get a chance to react as he pulled me aside.

"what do wa-" i was cut off as he was holding my hands hard, as if i will run away any second. and i was considering doing so as he was starting to freak me out.

"waiting is stupid, so i'll just say it, and don't freak out" i freaked out inside " i -". he didn't get to complete his sentence as our friends ran outside.

"there you guys are!" chopper shouted. they looked like they are in a hurry.

"what happened?" zoro asked.

"it's ann!" luffy shouted "she got kidnapped!".

"what?" me and zoro exclaimed. ann was tough, and her getting kidnapped was never a possibility.

"someone called and said they have her" robin said "from her own cellphone". luffy already started running ahead to the car. we followed.

"how can you be sure" i said "maybe her phone got stolen and it's a trap".

"we'll see about that" franky said as he got in the car and started driving towards luffy's apartment with luffy in the seat beside him.

"let's just go home for now" robin said. zoro, ussop and chopper got in zoro's car, but usopp decided to drive as zoro would get them lost, as always. me, nami and robin were in robin's car.

i just hope ann is ok, i'm sure she is but i got worried when i saw the other's worried expressions, especially luffy's. he's her younger brother after all.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ¤

my writing skills aren't the best but i tried my best to make this at least likable. English is not my first language so i'm sorry if it has mistakes.

this is the first chapter, it's kinda shorter than i planed for it to be. but that's how it turned out.

I would really appreciate it if you vote and comment. or at least just comment ! i really want to know you guys's thoughts on this fic.

thank you very much for reading!