SPACIAL CHAPTER: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Comincia dall'inizio

Wait! Or he should bring him to Maid Café? A-Po thinks it would be fun, but he just looks at it and walks past.

His phone vibrates. A-Po picks it from the back of his pants.

"Are you here? I'm at the cinema floor. Let's meet in front of KFC," A-Po talks back to another side of the phone.

"Okay, Bro. Just wait for a bit," Sila answers. A-Po smiles until his eyes close.

A-Po walks to KFC to wait for Sila. He is playing with his phone when Sila arrives. He walks in and nudges A-Po in the back.

"Bro," Sila calls his name.

"Hey! Here you are." A-Po

"Are you hungry? I'm starving."

"What do you want to eat? How about KFC? It's easy. Or Fuji?" A-Po asks.

"I'll go for KFC. It's easy."

As Sila finishes talking, he walks in the shop immediately with A-Po follows him in.

Sila orders a set, A-po only orders a box of chicken nuggets. Both take the food and walk to the available table. Sila eats without talking. A-Po watches him and can't help cracking up.

"I can see you're very hungry."

"Very much! I'd just woken up before I rushed out! Haven't eaten anything at all!" He complains and continues biting the fried chicken.

"What do you want to do after you finish?" A-Po asks.

"Up to you. You want to watch a movie?" Sila suggests.

"I just checked in. There's nothing interesting," A-Po ponders before he offers. "How about Manga Shop? There're figures too."

"Okay. But only window shop. I don't have money to buy. Hahaha," Sila bursts out laughing. Not only he doesn't have money to buy, but he also isn't interested in this kind of thing. He doesn't really know much about it.

Both eat and talk until finish, then walk out of the fried chicken store into the Manga shop that has been with MBK for so long. As both of them arrive, Sila stops and stares at a Gachapon machine in front of the shop; A-Po who already walked in has to walks back and see.

"I want to play it," Sila points at the Gachapon machine.

"Let's try. Which one do you want?" A-Po offers Sila money to exchange coins for Gachapon.

"Nah, bro. I'm afraid I won't get a good one. It'll waste your money," Sila pushes back his hand.

"What in the world..." A-Po shakes his head before dragging Sila into the shop together.

After finish from the Manga shop in MBK, there's only A-Po carrying a bunch of things out from the store. He has bought new figures and a new set of comic books.

"You've spent A LOT!" Sila complains when he sees all the bags in A-Po's hands.

"Man, I don't do this every day," A-Po waves him off and checks his watch. "What should we do next?"

"I don't know."

"So... You want to go to my condo?" A-Po tests the water.

"Why so?"

"They're going to hold a Halloween party at the common area. The juristic office organizes it."

"That's sounds fun!" Sila's eyes gone wide when he hears the word party.

"It isn't much though. Just a little fair with some stalls and food-trucks," A-Po explains to him.

"It doesn't hurt to try. Today I'm free anyway." Sila agrees. A-Po flashed the bright smile again.