Chapter 7: Returning the favor.

[Hawks] Dabi has been having the toughest time ever since his sister died a few days ago. I've been helping him around his apartment and he feels like he can't do anything without thinking of her. It really hurts me to see him like this.

{Dabi} Hawks has been helping me a lot yes- But that doesn't mean he should. I mean I'm a villain after all I couldn't save my sister from that stupid attack. She would still be here maybe. I don't know maybe I'm being too hard on myself. It reminds me when I saw a couple kids teasing Hawks about his wings..

~ FlashBack ~

[Keigo] "Can't you just stop already? What does my quirk have anything to do with you guys?"

(Bullies) //basic ik\\ "Well, your pretty little feathers are one of them. Aren't they sensitive?" "Yeah I heard him say that they're sensitive, maybe we should pick a few." "He's not gonna do anything anyways."

[Keigo] 'Are these kids psychotic-?!' "Like I'd let you get anywhere near me-!!" They soon got closer and closer to me, ripping a couple feathers out as I fell to the ground; hugging myself.

{Touya} I turn the corner to see a few kids, maybe a bit older than me; bullying Keigo. The fact that my quirk activated without hesitation is.. odd. Besides the point, they looked at me and ran off as I ran to Keigo. "Hey look at me, you're okay it's me.."

[Keigo] As soon as I heard his voice, I hugged him as tightly as I could, his arms wrapping back around me. I actually felt.. safe. He took me back to his dorm to comfort me and it felt nice..

{Touya} He was shaking the whole time we were walking to my dorm. I covered him in blankets and did my best to comfort him and calm him down from what happened earlier. I wanted to run after those kids but I couldn't leave him there. I asked him if he was okay and he nodded as he laid his head on my shoulder.

[Keigo] He asked me a few moments later as I nodded again, closing my eyes this time and Im guessing he thought I fell asleep because he put a blanket over me and laid down, making me lay down with him.

Is it bad I hate and love him... (DabixHawks)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें