Chapter 5 - Hype House

En başından başla

"Yeah, sure," Mia said, taking my hand and pulling me towards her and Kouvr.

"Come on, girls, and Larry, we're gonna find Lilliana a bathing suit," she shouts loud enough for them to hear. A bunch of unknown girls come running over. I follow them inside before looking back at Bryce and seeing him talking to a bunch of guys. I smile and then enter the mansion once again.

I follow the girls through the unfamiliar halls and up the stairs holding Mia's hand for comfort. I hear the girl from earlier plus that guy whom I'm pretty sure was gay talking. I'm not really in the conversation, and if I was talking honestly, I had no idea what they were saying. That was until I heard a black-haired girl who looked pretty young with light freckles on her nose ask me a question making me snap out of my gaze.

"Uhh...what you say?" I say nervously, looking at her with a smile. She smiled at me, making me feel better. " I was wondering. If you wanted a specific type of bathing suit or color," she asked sweetly, sensing my nervous demeanor.

"No, I'll wear whatever it doesn't matter to me," I say, losing some of my nervousness, but still being fairly prominent in my voice.

"Ok," she responds with a smile. "Yes, we're gonna make Bryce squeal," the guy says.

"Umm..." I stop dead in my tracks, holding onto Mia's hand. I see everyone stop and turn around, confused.

"I don't know anybody's name besides Mia and Kouvr," I say, looking around at them.

"Well, this is Charli and Dixie. They are sisters, and this is Larry and Nikita. As you know, this is Kouvr, then next to her are Olivia and Kelliane. Then we got Addison," says Mia.

"Wow, that's a lot," I say with a laugh making everyone around laugh too.

"Here we are," Kouvr says, making everybody snap their gaze. Mia steps forward, letting go of my hand and putting in a password to unlock the door. I notice Larray, Nikita, and Charli twerking in the camera as she types it in, making me chuckle at them.

"I think you're the same size as me, so we're gonna look for a bathing suit in here," she says with a smile.

"Thank you guys for helping me," I say, with a smile." No problem," they all say.

"Now sit right here girlie, we're gonna make you look hot," Larry says with a smile.

"Yes, you're going to look great, "Nikita says.

"Yes," Charli says excitedly. Mia, Charli, Larray, and Nikita enter Mia's closet looking for a bathing suit.

"Are they always like that?" I ask the rest of the girls. They all laugh at my reaction.

"Try living with Charli," Dixie says jokingly, making the girls and me laugh.

"No, not in a bad way. I like them. They make me laugh," I say.

"Well, that is because you're one of them," Addison says with a smile.

"What are you talking about?" I was confused about what she was saying.

"You are energetic and happy like them. Just right, now you're shy because you don't know us," Addison says.

"How would you know?" I ask her, still confused.

"The boys told everyone about you last week. They couldn't stop talking about how nice, energetic, and sweet you were. They care about you," she says with a smile.

"Yeah, they're like my brothers. I've been living with them for about three months. They're my family," I say, looking at the girls with a smile.

"Aww, that's sweet, kinda like Nate, Taylor, and I," Kelliane says with a smile.