✧0.1| Tree Falling & Window Crawling

"Everyone this is Luna-" Hermione began before she gave a odd look toward Neville and his plant, taking a deep breath, "Luna Lovegood

"Everyone this is Luna-" Hermione began before she gave a odd look toward Neville and his plant, taking a deep breath, "Luna Lovegood."

Luna smiled oddly at the three as the carriage awkwardly shifted before letting out bloody murder screams when a figure suddenly fell from the tree above and into the middle of the carriage.

"Hello Evie." Luna greeted calmly as the three all held their arms up in defense, not thinking the Ravenclaw would simply fall from a tree.

"Why so jumpy?" Evie asked with a odd look toward the three, "Must be a Gryffindor thing."

"What do you expect when you've fallen from a bloody tree?" Ronald Weasley, a boy Evie was fond of in charms and potions class, asked as he held a hand to his heart.

"My apologies to her heart." Evie said while nodded for him to move over as she sat between him and Luna.

"What were you doing up there?" Hermione asked, still just as scared and in shock as the rest with her wide, dark eyes.

"Why does one climb into a tree?" Evie asked her with a knowing look, "Apple picking of course."

Harry watched Evie pull a black apple from the pockets on her blue jumper and hold it before his face, "Don't be alarmed by the color, black apples only grow in the highest trees in hogwarts. Draco Malfoy is to much of a pansy to go all the way up, not me though."

"Course not." Harry said with a clear of his throat, taking the apple from her hands though he knew he wasn't gonna eat it. Evie and Harry weren't a duo you'd consider close, they were barley even friends but they were far from strangers. First year Evie had helped him find the Gryffindor section on the train, second year she warned him of the spiders in the forbidden forest when she caught him and Ron heading out, third year she reassure him that he shouldn't fear Sirius Black because it would only up his chances of being killed, and then just last year she'd offered him advice on how to get past the sirens in the lake while he preformed in the Goblet Of Fire.

Harry did in fact find her rather pretty, he'd told her once too which made her smile and tell him he was also pretty. He liked Evies cheers she'd make up for Ravenclaw in the quidditch games, they were always cheesy and rhymed to much but they were nice in a odd way. Evie was a bit odd, she always had weird theories or sarcastic comments that a lot of people didn't appreciate. But Harry never minded it, he found her somewhat refreshing.

"What a interest necklace." Hermione said to Luna while looking at the charm around her neck, Harry flushed and looked away when Evie sent him a flirty look.

"It's a charm actually." Luna said with a smile while holding it within her hand, "Keeps away the Nargles."

There was a small awkward silents, only sound was breathing and Evie messing with the zipper on her jacket.

"Hungry." Luna spoke up again as the carriage slowly began to move, "Hope there's pudding."

Harry felt a small bit of guilty after snapping at Ron who was only trying to help, it was hard to stay calm and collective after the argument with Seamus in the Gryffindor common room. The Potter boy yanked his head to the side as the odd and faint pain in his scar returned as flashes of a scene played in his head.

"Neck pains?" a new voice spoke as Harry let out a loud gasp while hurrying to his feet before he looked over to see Evie sitting in the window.

"Evie." he said in shock while catching his breath once again, "Why do you keep doing that?"

"Wasn't sure how to make my presents known, reckon I could bring a blow horn next time." she spoke, though her words were sarcastic and joking like, her face and expression was completely serious. Something that was difficult to get at with her, no one ever knew if she was being serious.

"What are you doing here? It's the boys tower." Harry said while sitting on the edge of his bed again, "Gryffindor tower as well."

"I didn't notice." Evie spoke as she rose to her feet, "Your room window gives such a nice view of the lake, have you noticed?"

"I haven't, no." Harry said with a flushed face and a clear of his throat as Evie sat next to him. She'd linked their arms and pulled him back to lay staring at the ceiling of the room with her.

"Can I pick your mind on the new professor?" she asked after the meeting they'd had in the Great Hall over meals, "Very pink."

"She seems nice enough." Harry spoke, he left out that he would much rather professor Lupin, unaware that Evie agreed.

Evie had never had much of a filter and usually did stuff without thinking. She barely knew Harry Potter and had laid next to him to stare at a blank ceiling, "Do you like the dark?"

"I don't mind it." Harry said as he shifted awkwardly on his back next to her, looking over slightly.

"But do you like it?" Evie went at him in questioning again while pulling her wand from her Ravenclaw robe.

"No, I wouldn't say so." Harry spoke as he watched a small light come from the end of Evies wand, watching as she waved it before both their eyes and lighting up both pair of bright orbs, "Brilliant."

"Isn't it?" Evie agreed before the light was gone and she was to her feet again, "Goodnight to you, Harry Potter."

"What are you-" Harry began before she was gone, crawling out of the window once again, using a spell to lower herself onto the ground and wave up him. Harry waved oddly, still beyond confused and stiff from the situation just moments before as he watched her leave back to Ravenclaw tower.

kylie speaks

so clearly
evie is a bit
odd and forward
but we stan
anyways.

so clearlyevie is a bitodd and forwardbut we stan anyways