2::Hannah Stressed

Începe de la început

Riley screamed loudly like a girl before pushing me out the door and crashing into my door to my room.

"...ow!" I yelled. "Riley what-"

That's when it hit me.

I had been so caught up in my anger I hadn't even realized Riley was naked. It makes sense, considering the bathroom was steamy and none of the kids' hair were wet.

* * *

October 8, 1:23 PM

"Grandpa, don't worry. You're job is to make sure she doesn't trip," I said encouragingly.

He nodded his old fragile head. "I would never." He was wearing a black tuxedo with a pink tie matching my grandma's dress, who is helping my mom get her final touches for the wedding which is less than forty minutes away.

"That's the spirit!" I cried. "Now is everybody ready?"

"Hans, chill." Riley said soothingly. He walked towards me in a gray suite and a white bow tie. His light brunette hair was slicked back with gel, and his usual smirk was plastered on his face. However, he looked nervous. Very nervous.

"You cleaned up well," I nodded in approval.

His shoulders shook as he laughed. "Of course I do."

"The kids?" I asked, almost afraid to hear his answer.

"They have decided to put aside their differences and unite for this special day." He smiled triumphantly.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief.

"Well I promised them ice cream," he shrugged. "And I threatened to take away Jessica's phone and Eric's books."

I nodded in approval. "Have all of Dave's groomsmen been taken care of?"

Riley smiled arrogantly. "We're all here. Including the special one!"

Dave made Riley his best man because he was the first child he really connected to. When mom introduced him to us, most of us gave him the cold shoulder, but not Riley. I always think he did it because he wants a dad. He's missed the chance to grow up with one, and he's tired of being the man of the house so I don't blame him. He jumped at the opportunity (of course after he made sure David was a good man).

"And Andrew?" I said hesitantly.

"He's ready too."

Apparently Dave and Andrews Dad go way back. It was actually how mom and Dave met. Moms best friend is Mrs. Woods, and Dave's best friend is Mr. Woods. Funny how things work out. Especially how all this revolves around the guy I'm trying my hardest to avoid. Not to mention how Dave already knows Adam because of Andrew, so both were invited to the wedding. Great, isn't it?

"Okay, let's get everyone loaded on the boat at one-thirty, can you do that?" I asked Riley desperately. "People are starting to show up."

He puffed out air like a horse. "Of course I can. Now are you going to get ready or just wear that robe to the wedding?"

I gasped. I was so caught up in making sure everything was perfect that I forgot to get dressed. I had my makeup done earlier, so all I need is to put on my dress and shoes and curl my hair. "GAHHH!" I screamed running down the hall to my little dressing room.

Quickly untying the robe, I slipped on the thin blue fabric. The weddings theme was the beach, and it's taking place on a giant cruise ship that we rented. The wedding is supposed to happen while docked, but when the after party comes we are to set sail. The idea is original and simple, and that's why my mom came up with it. She always said, "'Serious at the beginning but partying at the end!'"

The light baby blue dress stopped mid thigh, and flowed loosely. The top part of my back was open, exposing my shoulder blades, but the front was tied around my neck in a cute fashion. My hair was to be done up in a cute bun, so I immediately set to work. Pulling most of my dark brown hair up, I wrapped it in fancy up do, leaving a few strands for me to curl.

The bridesmaid dresses were all similar, but not the same. Because my mom believes in originality, she let us design our own dresses. I wasn't too keen on the idea at first, only because it became another thing to do my never-ending-to-do-list. But in the end I was glad.

I was just slipping on my tan pumps when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I said, patting down my dress.

Much to my surprise, Andrew walked in. He was wearing a dark gray suite, much like Riley's, and nice dress shoes. His hair was spiked up and his signature smirk was plastered on his face as well.

"Hannah Banana," he smiled looking me up and down.

I blushed slightly at the fact he openly checked me out, but brushed it off. "Can I help you?"

"I was talking to Riley and he was saying you were stressed?" He asked, quirking up his eye brow. His brown puppy eyes searching my green ones urgently.

"Yeah well, my moms getting married soon and-" I stopped myself. Why am I talking to him? I'm supposed to be informing him!

"And..?"

"Nothing." I said curtly. "You should go."

He sighed in disappointment. "You're going to do great." He made his way to leave before he stopped and turned around again, the corners of his mouth tugging up. "Just try not to embarrass yourself in front the hundreds of people who will be watching you."

And with that he left and shut the door. This, ladies and gentlemen, is one of the many reasons I very much dislike Andrew Woods.

I waited a few minutes to get myself in check before I exited the room. The wedding is about to begin, and so is my new adventure with a new and improved family.

_______________________

The picture is the guy who plays Andrew. Next chapter I will post the picture of the bridesmaids dresses because they are so cute!!!

I hope you like this chapter! Things are about to launch next chapter!! Just you wait... *insert evil smirking emoji*

The beautiful and wonderful Lilly Collins plays Hannah YASS

I HOPE YOU HAVE A MARVELOUS DAY OKAY?

OKAY.

Stay strong and smile for me:)

Peace out.