"Don't look. Play it cool." He advised him and he immediately copied what Johnny was doing.

That exchange made Maeve laugh as they started to drive again.

"Oh my god." She said still chuckling at them.

——————

At the dojo Miguel convinced Maeve to distract Aisha so that he could call Sam on her phone, since she wouldn't answer when he called her.

This confused Maeve, she thought he got over her since he wasn't in a bad mood anymore and rarely ever talked about her.

And for a moment she almost felt jealous, but she quickly pushed that feeling away.

She knew she still loved Hawk even if he didn't return those feelings.

Still, she couldn't help but feel a little bit disappointed.

Miguel also made it his mission to include Maeve in conversations again, since she had distanced herself because of Hawk, but he convinced her that she didn't have to talk to him.

So now she was watching Hawk, Aisha and Bert decided new nicknames for the newbies.

Hawk spoke up first. "What do you think? Shithead one and shithead two?" He chuckled.

"I was thinking more Mary-Kate and Asshat." Aisha said making Hawk laugh.

The two new boys looked uncomfortable, but the taller one spoke up.

"Well, I'm Chris-" he was cut off by Hawk yelling at him.

"Did I say you could speak?"

This made Maeve glare at him.

She didn't understand why he was being so mean, he out of all people knew how that made them feel.

Miguel approached them shaking his hand with a grin.

"Guys, look, they're just messing with you."

Chris smiled at him. "Thanks man."

But Miguel wasn't done. "Besides, everyone knows your names are Assface and Douchebag."

They all laughed, but the boy's face fell making her feel bad.

"Hey, I'm Maeve. Don't listen to them, they were just as nervous on their first day. I hope you enjoy your first lesson." This made them smile at her.

Suddenly the door opened and a old man with a bag entered the dojo.

The group of four watched him approach.

"Who's that?" Hawk asked them.

"I don't know." Miguel said, he then looked at Maeve.

She just shook her head with an curious face.

Miguel decided to approach him, while the others watched.

"Hey, uh, can I help you, sir?" He asked him.

The strange man looked Miguel up and down smirking.