Yoshi was on her desk with her head down and her back was moving up and down irregularly. She was sobbing but it was hard and my heart broke seeing her like that. She was one of the more shy ones she usually cho would have gotten Mikasa since she understood her more but Mikasa was taking a test. I sat on the ground to see her face under the table sobbing, my heart hurt for her becsuse whatever it was she was hurting bad. I said "you wanna come take a walk with me" she nodded and got up and the teacher excused her from that class. We walked in silence before we reached the third year hallway, i went to my class to grab my phone really quick. Ushijima looks at me with a questioning look i kissed him on the cheek and said "it should be ok just a little mental block". He knew i was good with kids so he knew whatever it was i was gonna fix it, i was always a determined one he always said. i walked back out and we walked to the bench by the student garden, we sat down and i said "so what's up? i know i'm not mikasa but i'm here too".

At that moment all hell broke loose and she just started to say some really reckless things about herself. She said "i hate myself y/n i'm too shy for people to like me, and when i look at myself i jsut feel like a failure. My shyness holds me back but it's the only thing i know, stepping out of my comfort zone just scares me. I have to work extra hard because i'm shy just to prove myself to you and coach. I'm just so drained you know and today was just my breaking point." those words were all too familiar to me, breaking point. I looked at her and said "look at me yoshi you are amazing you prove yourself at practice and it shows on the court. I may not show it enough but you know i'm so proud of you, me and Mikasa help you come out of your shell a little bit. And that's all that matters because when you are trying to grow into something better it takes time. the fact that you are even crying is a good thing because everyone needs a break sometimes, hell even i do." I pulled her in for a hug and said "it doesn't matter what anyone says i'm proud of you, i don't show it because i don't want you to get comfortable i want you to keep pushing because that's what life is all about".

She cried even more and said "maybe i'm not ready for the real world, my shyness just makes the world feel small and cramped". I said "and like i said before yoshi you cant focus on what you cant change that is who you are and i don't want you to think you have to change for something or somebody because if you want to change it has to be for you. I never force you to come out of your comfort zone i urge you and you wanted better for yourself so you did. When Mikasa was a first year and i was a vice she was the shyest thing ever, but she knew if she wanted to be the best she had to step out. Now look at her shes vice and has an amazing boyfriend and she's a bad bitch." We started laughing and i checked the time and it was time to head back, we walked back and finished talking. Before she went back into the class she said "thank you y/n for being one of role models and for being proud of me". I smiled and said "anytime yoshi" and walked back to class, i sat with ushijima and he asked "everything good?". I smiled and said "i think it is now, some people just doubt themselves too much and it messes with their mind you know".

The bell rung and we went through the rest of our classes, after school I met up with the girls and said "i think since we are a dream team i'm gonna cut down on the practice and focus more on us and physical and mental health. It's really important to take care of that kind of stuff because if we don't we can self destruct, as some of the second years know that happened to me a while back. And if you guys ever just need a break please let me know, me and Mikasa are always here to talk and what you say stays between us got it?" They all agreed and i talked about the training camp tomorrow and went over rules and things to bring. We all talked for a bit just kind of resting our bodies for the intense training that coach was about to put us through. We were athletes though we just hated how we felt after the training, we were just sore all the time. Anyway practice was over and me and ushijima went home, when we got home we ordered meat buns and did hoemwork. After homework we cleaned the house a bit since we were gonna be gone and packed our bags. Ushijima was yelling at me because i had 4 bags when i was only supposed to bring 2, i couldn't help myself.

I had to pack my curling iron and my straighter and my hair brush and hair products, then skincare and makeup. And on top of that swimsuits and clothes for sleep the day and volleyball. I had like 5 pairs of shoes too, he just kept yelling at me to lose the hair stuff. Eventually we came to an agreement that i would only bring clothes shoes and swimsuits and that my makeup could stay and so could my straightener and curling iron. Finally i had everything in one bag i was glad he yelled at me, but sucks for him because this bag was heavy. I packed my mini backpack and put my pills, headphones, ipad, apple pencil, my card and some other essentials that i didn't want in my big bag. We fell asleep so fast and when the alarm went off i screamed.  All i wanted to do was sleep thats all, ushijima yelled at me and told me "y/n it's four in the morning shut the hell up". I laughed and went to take a shower and get ready, i decided to wear a cute velvet dress with some vans.  I told ushijjma to get ready while i put our bags by the door, when he came out he had on a black shirt with ripped jeans.

This man was the sexiest man alive i mean damn, i screamed and said "you look so good babe, i need to start picking out your outfits more". He laughed and looked me up and down and said "yeah i remember picking this dress too", i gasped and said "you remember". He said "how could i forget the first time we went shopping together, i don't even think we were a couple yet". I smiled and said "hm that was over a year ago", we talked for a bit and took some pictures. he hated pictures but i couldn't resist we just looked so cute, it was around 6 and we left and walked to Tendou and Nikos house. Tendou came out and said "you guys look like movie stars", niko was like "yeah like you guys are too cute." we thanks them and walked to school, we all parted ways becsuse now it was the worst part of training camp. The ride there. It was a the literal worst i had to check bags to make sure nothing harmful was in there, then i had to make sure anyone who had medicine made sure they had it. Then i had to make sure everyone had their school work together so that they didn't fall behind, then there was headcount and check up.

Coach was busy with the bus driver and Mikasa was rounding them all up to get on the bus. Eventually we boarded the bus and Mikasa said "y/n why are you dressed so fancy", i said " i have to give one of those speeches for the camp and so does ushijima since we are both number 1 in our division. So it's apparently an honor for us to be here but i hate it because i see us all as equals". She said "y/n you really are something different but in a good way. It's just something about your persona". I thanked her because i didn't even know what to say, coach said we can have the bluetooth for the bus and now it was fun. We were all jamming out to bts on the way there and laughing. We took lots of videos and pictures and this right here was what i worked so hard for. These moments with the girls, the girls who worked their asses off just like me. Success doesn't come easy but with the help of friends and family, the success is the just the cherry on top.

~To be continued~