⚜⚜⚜

When Mark parked the car in front of the apartment building Renjun saw twice in his life, the sun was already on the sky, shining above their heads. There were some people walking around and even if the silver haired male knew they were all charmed, he felt like they could all see the fancy looking clothes they were wearing in the Elf World. 

"What the fuck happened there?" Donghyuck yelled the moment they stepped foot inside the apartment. He was wearing a plain t-shirt and a pair of shorts and in his arms, a black and white cat was purring. "Well?" 

Both Renjun and Chenle looked away. For Chenle was the fear that made him avoid his brother's eyes, but for Renjun was the shame. 

"Let's let them change first then they'll speak. They must be hungry too so why don't you give me Nana and make something for breakfast huh?" Mark went to his boyfriend and softly took the fluffy cat from Donghyuck's arms before kissing his forehead which immediately calmed the half-elf. 

"Okay." The brunette male mumbled and before going inside the kitchen, he told the five boys to take anything they wanted from their closet. 

"Do you think that Lucas already realized we ran away?" Renjun tapped Jaemin's shoulder to get his attention. The blue haired male flinched a bit at the sudden touch. "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah I'm fine." Jaemin gave him a smile, but Renjun immediately felt that the prince was actually lying. "And to answer your first question, he's most probably going crazy right now." A soft chuckle escaped his throat as threw on himself a pink t-shirt. 

After he was done changing as well, Renjun walked inside the kitchen, where his brother was cooking. Donghyuck glanced at him and sighed. 

"So?" 

"I killed someone..." 

Donghyuck dropped the spatula on the floor. He slowly turned around to face him, his eyes being wide. 

"What?" 

"I-It was an accident I swear." Renjun stuttered as he sat down at the table. He ruffled his hair in frustration. "She attacked me first and I accidentally stabbed her." 

"Who's this girl you're talking about?" The half-elf asked while he picked up the spatula and began washing it a bit. 

"The princess of the Sea." Someone else replied in his place and when Renjun looked up, he saw Jeno standing by the door. The elf smiled softly at him before looking back at Donghyuck whose eyes were almost jumping out of his head. 

"Y-You're n-not joking?" 

The silver haired male shook his head and looked away, at the second cat Donghyuck owned, which was sleeping soundly on the window sill. 

"Fucking shit Jun, you're in big trouble if someone found out." 

"That's the problem." Renjun chuckled bitterly and looked back at his brother. "They know already." 

Okay so, I know I didn't update that much in a while. I'm really sorry but I'm so stressed with school and sometimes I just have no ideas of new chapters, but I'll try update more often from now on. Anyway, I want to make this story slow burn because it will have many chapters and that's why they're not together already, like they would in other stories. Hope you understand and I also hope you enjoyed the chapter.