Chapter 11

*1 Hour Later*
Nash's POV:

I explained everything to the guys and we all kinda just sit there in silence. Mum has fallen asleep holding Dani's hand. The only noise is the sound of Hayes sniffing and mums soft snores.

I look over at Dani and see her stirring. She opens her eyes and sits up. She looks around confused. 'Where am I,' she asks? The guys look up. Hayes runs over and hugs her tightly.

Dani's POV:

I look around and see a bunch of boys sitting on the chairs. A small blue-eyed boy runs over and hugs me. I look down at him confused. 'Um not to be rude but... Who are you,' I ask him. He looks up at me with teary eyes and runs out of the room.

Hayes's POV:

She doesn't remember me. My own sister doesn't remember me. I know it's not her fault but still. It still hurts.

Dani's POV:

'Where am I,' I ask again, 'and who are you guys?' A taller blue-eyed boy stands up. 'Your in the hospital. I'm Nash, your older brother,' he says. I nod. He then taps the woman, who I guess is my mum, on the shoulder. She wakes up and looks at me. 'Im Elizabeth, your mum,' she says, 'do you know who you are?'

'My name is Becca Danielle Grier and I'm 16 years old,' I say uncertainly. She nods and stands up. She then walks out of the room. A brown eyed boy stands up. 'Im Cam, I'm pretty much like your brother,' he says.

The rest of the guys introduce themselves. 'Who was the boy who ran out,' I ask? 'That was Hayes. He's your younger brother. You guys are really close,' Nash tells me. 'Oh,' I say. Mum returns with a doctor. He checks me over and tells me that they're gonna keep me here for tonight. I nod in understanding.

Nash's POV:

Everyone leaves after visiting hours are over. We all get back to the house. I spot Gilinsky going up the stairs. I follow him up and see him in Dani's room crying. I walk in. 'Hey what's up,' I ask sitting next to him? 'She doesn't remember me,' he says. 'She will,' I say reassuringly. 'But Nash. I think I love her....'