Airport

This past week I have been packing my bags for next week, the first of December. Ahh I can't believe I'm actually going! My younger self would be so proud! I'm so happy! But I'm going to miss everyone here, I was away for college with Olivia for five years but that was easy because we were a state away, but Italy? 13 hours flight.. But it's all worth it! Isn't it? I wish Olivia could come with though. But in the same time I feel like it would be a really good experience because Olivia and I never been apart, and it's time to try that... Not that I don't love her or anything, I do I REALLY do but it's just.. We gotta do stuff alone We must count on ourselves for once. Be independent. Let see what this new chapter of my life have in stores!

"Y/n! You.are.going.to. Pack that! You are!" Olivia said firmly as she folded the red dress she got for me back in my bag. "Okay fine! I'm going to wear it but I'm not going to take it to Italy! I'm going to study not date..." I explained."Girl you and I both know that you won't stay the upcoming four years single.. Plus Italians are h-ot." She said as I rolled my eyes. "Whatever" a small smile excaped my mouth. "You really think?" My smiled widened."Yes! Have you seen Italians?" She chuckled."But think about it liv, i dated my exes because of you, without you I wouldn't have done that.. I'm a scaredy cat." I admited. "Cut that crap. You can do it with or without me!" She encouraged me. I spend the whole day packing and called it a night.

The next morning I woke up and did pretty much the same thing. "If you haven't noticed, there are shops in italy... Oh and there are supermarkets too" my mother said as she saw the chips in my luggage. "Ugh I know! I just- don't know why I'm this stressed." I told her. "It's normal!. You are going abroad to a completely new country! You have to be stressed! But you gotta try calming your self. you're not the first one who travelled abroad alone, you have to remember that. Plus, one you are there, you will find all this stress to be silly." She said as I nodded. "Come on now, they are waiting" my mother said as I got up and went to the living room and watched a movie with my family, Olivia and her mother.

After the movie ended we played some board games and talked. "I can't believe this Friday is our last Friday night. I mean with all of us." Mrs Jones said."Yeah, I know it won't be as fun as when I'm around!" I teased."Oh get over your self" Olivia bunched me and chuckled. "No but seriously, what are you going to do without me?" I joked."Uhm, WE WILL HAVE NEW WINNERS!" My father said as I'm the one who ALWAYS wins at the games we play every Friday. since.. forever!

Monday came, I woke up and wore the comfy outfit Olivia got for me, black leggings, plain white t-shirt and on top of it I threw on the oversized sweater. I took the packback she got for me which had the random stuff everyone needs in airplanes; tooth brush, tooth paste, iPhone, ipad, airpods, socks just in case I get cold and a book.

it's time to say goodbye...At least for now. "Okay guys that's enough." I said out of breath because of All the hugs. "You don't have to squeeze me!" I chuckled."Oh we are going to miss you!" My mother said as she gave me a sad smile. "Okay I'm going to leave before either one of you tear up." I said as I got into my father's car. I waved goodbye and my father started the car and drove towards the airport. "Dad.." I said. "Yeah?" He replied. "Are you okay?" I asked my father who have been silence the whole ride. "Yeah I am!" He gave me a clearly fake smile. "Come on dad what is it?" I asked."It's just- you are leaving! To a whole new country!" He admitted."I know- but I will see you every holiday! Just like how i used to do back when I was in collage." I assured him."I know but it's not the same- I mean.. You were a state away, we visited you whenever we wanted.." He said. I have no words to say. "But it's okay! I'm proud of you. And happy that your dreams are coming true!" He smiled and I smiled back.

"Here we are! The begging of a new chapter!" He said as he parked the car. "Yee!" I smiled wide and moved my hands in excitement. We got out of the car and my father helped me pick up my luggage. "Thank you dad." I mouthed and smiled at him from the entrance of the airport. He smiled, waved and got into his car. That made me tear up a little.. But I wiped my tears in that second and got into the airport pushing the trolley that had my luggages on it.

After I checked in for the flight, handed over the luggage and passed through security i Sat in the closest cafe to my gate, ordered an orange juice and waited for my flight time.

Here I am...
Walking in the passage that leads to the plane. I boarded and walked looking for my seat. "Ahh business class! So comfy!" It's my first time flying in a business class.

I Sat next to the window seat. I looked out side the window and waited to start moving.
"Excuse me. Uhm- that's my seat" a guy said as I looked down at my tickets and said, "I'm pretty sure they are mine..." I pused for a moment, "Oh right- sorry about that" I said as I finally lifted me head, "oh HELL no..."