Chapter 14

another update cuz YOLO and everones asleep ;P

~~~~

2 hours earlier

Valerie’s POV

Not being able to see Zach these past few days have been killing me but I couldn’t be so obvious about my feelings towards him. I had to admit I was jealous that Laura was going out on a date with Cameron and I still couldn’t hold Zach like she held Cameron.

A part of me knew he was conflicted between me and Genesis but for some reason I knew I shouldn’t worry. Sure he was flirtier with her but with me he never had to try hard. We could talk about everything and not get tired about talking about nothing. I was usually okay with not being around guys and with him it was different, I didn’t mind his company.

I should probably take advantage of everyone going out tonight and see Zach as well but I haven’t talked to him all day. I lay down on my bed and hear a tap at my window. What the heck? I got over to it and I normally wouldn’t but I pull up the blinds to see a pair of blue eyes looking at me.

“Zach?!” I scream

He puts his finger over his lips telling me to be quiet and I laugh to myself and unlock my window.

“What are you doing here?” I smile moving over to let him jump in

“Wanted to see you and I know everyone sorta doesn’t like me” he says finally inside

"That's not true"

We both look at each other and smile but I panic remembering Genesis and Estefania were still inside the house. So I run over to the door and lock it.

Looking at Zach he was taking off his shoes… odd boy.

“Happy to see me?” he asks; a grin on his face

He extends his hand out to me and I take it.

“Very Zachary”

I lean down a little and place my face inches from his. He looks at me for a second before giving me a soft kiss.

“How was your day?” he asks stroking my cheek.

“Ok but definitely better now that you’re here”

“Oh yeah?”

“Mhh” I nod

Zach then pulls me onto his lap as he sits on my bed and I’m basically straddling him. Oh god. He places both his hands on my legs and chuckles.

“You’re cute you know” he whispers

I try to hold his gaze but he was so intimidating.

“Look at me” he presses on while stroking my left leg

Why was I wearing shorts?!

I do as he says and put my hands around his neck.

“I’ve been waiting too long to hold you like this” he moves his forehead onto mine stays there a while before moving away to kiss along my jaw, slowly making his way to my mouth.

Once his lips were on mine again I pulled him closer to me, knotting my fingers into his hair. His hands made their way to my butt and I didn’t even care, I just wanted him right now. I felt Zach lean down into the bed and I move my hands down to his chest. Somehow I found myself reaching for the hem of his shirt but he pulls away from our kiss and shakes his head.

“Let me please” he says

He rolls me over so he's on top of me and takes off his shirt throwing it on the floor, and I look up at him not ready for what happens next.