chapter.1

( i hope you like it)

POV 3person

Every one arrived at the dormetory they got there rooms designated and they began to move in. Izuku was already done and he had to ask aizawa something so he began to walk to the teachers dormetory.

POV Izuku.

Izuku walked into the teachers dormetory and he then knocked on aizawa,s roomdoor. The sleep deprived man walked and izuku saw a look on his face that said what did you this time. Aizawa then asked, midoriya what is it. Midoriya replied with, aizawa i have question its about the saturdays. Aizawa raised an eyebrow and asked, do you have to be somewhere every saturday or something? Midoriya replied with, um yeah i tutor some friends of mine and i wanted to ask if it was oke if go to them on the saturdays? Aizawa replied with, thanks for first asking problem child and yes you can do that. Midoriya nodded then smiled his  one million watt smile and said, thank you aizawa-sensei.

Midoriya then walked back to the 1-a dormetory. He placed himself on the couch and then picked phone out of his pocket and began to type in the groupchat.

Izuku: hey

Miku: hey

Itsuki: hey

Yotsuba: hey, and whats up izuku?

Izuku: my teacher permitted me to tutor you on saturdays, so i am able to come over.

Nino: was it that a big of a deal to ask your teacher.

Izuku: no the asking part wasn,t difficult, the problem was more if he said yes or not because he is a strict teacher and with all the things that are going on with ua now, i would of thought he said no.

Ichika: thank the lord then that he said oke to it.

Miko: i,m happy he said yes then.

Itsuki: me to.

Izuku: guys i have to go they want to do a competition about who has the best room. So bye.

Nino: bye.

Miko: bye.

Itsuki: bye.

Yotsuba: bye.

Ichika: bye.

Midoriya put his phone back in his pocket and then said to them i,m coming. ( all the rooms where the same except izuku,s room). Mina then said, now last room is from midoriya. Mineta being the pervert he is said, midoriya where do you hide your porn. Midoriya went immediately bride red and said, i-i.. d-don,t-t ha-ave any. Tsuye slapped mineta on the head with her tongue make him unconscious. She then said, i,m pretty sure he doesn,t have anything like that because he is to innecont kero. Mina then said, i am pretty sure your right Tsuyu and maybe i can prove it. Kaminari then asked, how will you prove that? Mina smirked and said, midoriya top or bottom? Midoriya looked at questionable and then said, i would pick top of the bunkbed i don,t know realy why, but i like it more then the bottom bed. Everybody  just looked at him with are you surious. Mineta and kaminari then said, i am going to tell him. Everybody except bakugou because he was asleep because it is 8pm. replied with, don,t you dare. Midoriya  then said, umm.. okey can i let you se my room now. They all nodded there head izuku walked in first with the others behind him. They looked around and let just say that they didn,t except what they saw.

(Just imagen that the things on the shelves are all might merchandise)

Toru and mina then said in unison, didn,t expect this except for the all might merchandise

Toru and mina then said in unison, didn,t expect this except for the all might merchandise. Mineta then ran in to look at the bed to see a drawer under it he opend them to see clothes. Midoriya asked then, um mineta what are you doing? Mineta replied with, i,m looking for your porn. Midoriya was now a bit tickted of so he squatted down to mineta,s level he then put his hand on mineta shoulder squeezing it bit thag it hurts and then said with a cold tone, mineta you are maybe a pervert but that doesn,t mean that i,m immediately one, so if you bother me again with this i will personaly detroid smash you into the sun. Mineta looked terrifided but he didn,t say anything so midoriya said, understood. Mineta quickly nodded and then ran out of his room. Every one was looking at midoriya suprised and shocked except the girls they had stars in there eyes and said, good yob. Midoriya only sweatdropped and said, can we go to the next room.

They were done with looking at each others room and sato won the competition because of his cooking and in second place was midoriya. They walked to the commonroom to spend the rest of the time. After some time they all went to bed. Midoriya was excited for tommorow because it will be saturday then, and he gets to meet his friends again after over a year.

(Timeskip to the next day)

Midoriya stood up when it was 6am to do his daily routine he first had a light breakfast and began his run. When he walked back in it was 9am some were already down. Kirishima walked up to him and then asked, midobro were have you been? Midoriya replied, ow i just did my daily routine. Kirishima then asked, when were you up? Midoriya rubbed sheepesly the back of his head and said 6am. Iida then came in and said while chopping his arms like the robo-boy he is, midoriya why didn,t you start later you have free on saturday and i would like to join. Midoriya replied, ow but i have to start so early because i will not be on schoolgrounds on saturdays except for the morning and after dinner. Iida then replied, were are you going and have you asked aizawa-sensei? Midoriya nodded his head and said, i tutor some friends of mine, although i don,t think we will do a lot of studying today because they will be back from america after a year(Midoriya will be the number one in his class). Iida nodded his head and said, okey, and take a shower before yoi leave.

After midoriya was done with his shower he picked breakfast after that he brushed his theet and leaved. He said bye to the class and left to go the appartement where tjey stayed last year in to, because they said they will be living there again. Izuku then said to himself, what happend to living on them self.

He walked to the trainstation to get to his destination. After his train ride he walked the rest of the way when he was at his destination he used the pass to get into the building he walked to the elevator and when he stood infront of the door he sighed one time and knocked on the door. He already heard arguing about who had to open the door, he then heard some one walking to the door the door opend infront of him and he smiled at the one that opend the door and it was yotsuba she stood there for a second and then screamed, IZUKU YOUR HERE. The rest of the quintuplets ran immediately to the door and then the 5 jumped on him and saying, we mist you. Izuku replied with, it is good to see you girls again but mabye we can do this inside and not in the hallway. They all stood up yotsuba as last because she was squashen between izuku,s chest and her sisters. When she stood up she offered izuku her hand, he smiled at her and took her hand to be pult up when he stood up they saw that he was now longer in height then them he was 5 feet 7. ( izuku is 5'5 feet originele and the nakano girls are all.5'5 feet.) Midoriya then walked in and closed the door behind him and said, so how was america? Yotsuba replied with, first of lets settle down on the couch...

(I hope you like this chapter i know its a short chapter but i became tired so i wanted to finish it so byeee)