^new born^

*The one in the photo is how Runa's mother look like * * her mother is goddess of life * *runa's father is the God of death* *both her/his parents are the strongest in the God realm*

RUNA =means MOON  I named her/him that because her mother is goddess of life and the moon represents the light and her/his father is God of death just like how the moon only comes at night  so yeah ('also because of runa's look')

Runa can change her/his gender but often use female form ( I know ... I know am so smart ^-^)lol

^I will explain more just ask me questions in the comments and i will answer them^

^Please don't mind my English...it's not my first , second language so yeah^

*somewhere in the earth before life start appearing *

Runa: *huff**huff* where...?why?... Who?...what?...? Too many questions yet no answers ...... where am I?why can't I die? Who created me? What's my purpose? ....

Unknow1: hello ...my darling

Runa: huh? .... what? Do you know me ? Darling?

Unknow1: hahaha ... so energetic... no need to be worried ,am not gonna hurt you , I'll never do so-

Runa: not to be rude but ...this place is foreign for me, and I just met you ,I can't trust someone I know for the first time ...right?

Unknow1: yes you're right but I wouldn't hurt my daughter,would I?

Runa: dau-daughter? Eh?..eh.?EHHH? you can't be serious.? Are you really my father ? Like the one who gave birth to me ? Myy.. that mean am not alone right ? You'll stay with me right--

Unknow2: my ..my ... time sure flys...hehehe you grow up to be such a beautiful thing aren't you , my lovely moon( *fangirl intensity*)

Unknow1: I know right- ...oh ...ehem that's not what we came for you know ...

Unknow2: oh you're right
(Silence) .... so?

Unknow1: ah well you see runa ..as you see you're our daughter..But we can't stay with you for too long in this realm.

Unknow2: right .. before you were born alot of other gods were against our relationship they said that we aren't compatible with each other , and that we can't be together...

Unknow1: but our love was not to be looked down upon , no matter how much they try to separate us , until one day your mother and I  decided to stop it all and have a child

Runa: let me guess___ I was the child

Unknow2: yes but they all were scared ... scared of you....  and tried to  get rid of you will you are just a new born baby ... (*start crying*)

Unknow1: but then one of my devils told me to take you far away till you are able to protect yourself... and I came up with the idea to send you to another dimension... far away from any danger... and wait until your grown up to have your own worshippers. (?)

Unknow2: (*stopped crying*) *sniff* and that's why you are here my little star *sniff* from now on things will start living in this planet .

Unknow1: and your only purpose is to protect, save ,and punish who you want it's your own dimension and you do whatever you see right ...

Unknow2: our only reason for coming to inform you about that .... and that we're always watching over you ... so be happy ,no one will dare judge you or mistreat you .....(*hugs Runa*)

Unknow1: if you need us for anything (*hugs them both*) you can always call and will be here in moments ... oh and the son of one of my friend will come her too one day.. so wait for him he's just like you.

Runa: (*hugs them back*) I will not let you down don't worry
And someone like me?  When will he come ?

Unknow1: that ... I don't know ... all I know is that my friend  ^****^ had a son but he couldn't bear letting him go along side his wife ... so they will wait until they make sure that this place is safe for him ...

Runa: oh okay I'll make sure this place is as safe as I can

Unknow2: that's my daughter ... I really wish I can stay with you longer but others in the gods realm will get suspicious ...stay safe, and visit us often

Unknow1: yeah that will be nice stay safe (*stay gold*)

My God that's too much for a prologue 720 word ----- noiiiiiice

I love him .....^my second favorite character in my hero academia..the first is izuku and the third is bakugo (I just find him a mood)

The picture in the cover is how runa look like as a woman but add long hair and a small warm smile how she look as a man will come ...one day