Rufus the hottie

You were walking home with a smile on your face. No! Stop it! This is BAD! That's a DOG. What were you thinking?

But he was so handsome... you longed to pet him and rub his belly and maybe even scratch behind his ear.

You dreamed of making him delicious meals that he would love. But you'd just met him. You needed to stop getting ahead of yourself.

Right then you tripped over a dog leash. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" You screamed as you face planted into the grass.

When you were picking yourself up you saw the one and only Rufus. "Rufus? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your owner?" You asked.

"No hun. I don't have an owner." He winked. God he was so seggsy. No. No! This was bad stop it! "Uhhh look Rufus I gotta go." You yelled as you ran off.

"Wait y/n... meet me here tomorrow at 7 pm..." he said. You thought about it for a moment then blurted out "Uhh yeah sure! See you then!" As you ran off and did the debby Ryan.

You woke up the next morning to see your clock read 6 PM. "Jesus! Did I sleep in that long dreaming about Rufus?!" You yelled into the mirror.

Oh god I must get ready. He's going to look amazing and I'm going to look terrible. You thought as you jumped in the shower.

You curled and dried your hair and got into a pretty green dress. (Cause you didn't want any grass stains 🙄) you put on bacon grease as perfume since he was a dog.

You walked out the door and into the park only to see...

Do you guys want spice next? 😭 🌶 🥵 lmao I'm wheezing what is this.