Ⅱ wicked game 02

𝖗𝖔𝖎𝖘𝖆 𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘 𝖆𝖚

𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊:
this is part 2 of my mini-series "wicked game"
thank you for the very positive feedback on the first part, it means the world to me!
feedback is ALWAYS welcome and I appreciate it! 

𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘:

alcohol & guns!
+ smut content! 

Luisa's voice sent shivers down Rose's spine, but she was going to give her what she wanted, maybe even more than that. 

She still played with her breasts, as she guided her in the direction of the bedroom. 
"So my bed?" Luisa asked breathlessly. 
"Anything else you'd prefer?" Rose wanted to know playfully. 
"No. Actually, I am perfectly fine with you, fucking me on my new sheets"
"Hmmh" Rose hummed, feeling like all the moisture her body held was rushing downwards to pool between her legs. 
"Tell me, what do you want me to do?" 
Luisa swallowed, trying to clear her dry throat before giving an answer. 

"I want you to fuck me" she whispered, biting down onto Rose's earlobe softly. 
"How?" 
"I want to sit on your face as you eat me out, making me come over and over again until I have to beg you to stop" 
"Oh god" she growled, getting incredibly turned on only by the thought of Luisa, riding her face. 

As they reached the bed, Rose pushed Luisa down onto the mattress, pressing her naked body against the one of her lover, causing her to moan.  
The feeling of their pale skin, their breasts, and legs together was arousing Luisa more than ever. 
After she had watched Rose coming all over her face, she needed her to give her the best orgasm she ever had. 

While they kissed, sucking on one another's lips, Rose ran her hands up to her chest again, squeezing and massaging her breasts. 
Luisa arched into the woman's touch, her moans getting swallowed by the redhead's lips. 
Rose used her arm to support her upper body as she pushed herself up to look at the brunette woman beneath her. 

Luisa looked even more gorgeous than before whenever she had her trapped in this position: 
Her brown hair was falling loose and messy all around her face, her hazel eyes were closed and she bit her lower lip, while Rose moved her tight between Luisa's, adding pressure on her middle. 

"Fuck" she whispered, her back arching up from the bed again.  
"You like that?" Rose whispered, kissing her neck as she picked up a faster pace. 
"Oh yes. God, yesss
"Look at me, baby! Look at me and tell me how good I can make you feel" she grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at her. 
Luisa blinked, the color of her eyes darker than usual and filled with lust. 
Rose kept moving her leg, getting Luisa closer and closer to her release while her arousal smeared all over Rose's thigh. 

Luisa's hands moved behind the other woman's back as she searched for something to hold onto desperately. 
Her nails scratched over her skin, as she threw her head back, her moans loud and needy. 
"I want you" the words came out half a moan, while Rose moved deeper down to kiss the brunette's nipples. 
She played with them with her tongue, enjoying the noises of pleasure that drew from Luisa's lips, until they were almost painfully hard and sensitive. 

"God Rose, please don't stop" she almost begged. Luisa never begged.
"I am not planning to stop anytime sooner" she smiled, blowing against her nipple softly, making it almost impossibly harder.  
"I want you, Rose. I need you. Inside of me. Now" she hissed, pressing her lips together. 
"As you wish" Rose smiled, flipping them around so that Luisa was sitting on top of her. 

The woman crawled upwards her body with no hesitation, on her way to place herself on top of Rose's face. 
Rose moved her hands between Luisa's thighs, spreading them further apart as Luisa placed her legs around her head, lowering herself carefully. 
"Take your time" Rose murmured from underneath her. "I'm gonna make you come as many times as you want me to, don't worry" 
Luisa giggled, as the woman placed soft kisses on her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to her center. 

Suddenly, she licked a long stroke through her folds, using her fingers to spread them wide as she did so. 
Luisa almost collapsed on top of her and used her hands to reach for the edge of the bed to hold herself in position. 

Rose noticed and held her by the hips, supporting her even more as she repeated her previous actions. 
Luisa moaned a long and low moan, rolling her hips onto Rose's face already. 
The noises spurred Rose on, as she brought her mouth closer to Luisa's entrance, fucking her deeply. 

Luisa gasped, as Rose added one of her fingers slowly, her nails digging into the wooden bed.
Her movements became more and more uncoordinated, her hips bucking faster and faster. 
Rose could tell that she was incredibly close already, by the way her muscles clenched around her tongue and her fingers. 
She easily slipped in another two fingers, curling and twisting them inside of the woman.

"Oh god, fuck!" she screamed, followed by more moans and cries of pleasure. 
"It's okay," Rose said, not sure if Luisa was able to hear her. "You can come. Come for me, baby!"
Luisa rocked her hips back and forth, her head threw back and a moan coming from the back of her throat.