1

As I got up out my bed and walked out my room I saw, a mess. there was cups, trash, and my friend's laying on the floor.

I saw my roomate guy(1) walk out his room. he looked pretty messed up. he had white stuff all on his shirt and no pants. werido- wait! no pants!?

"ah guy(1) go put some pants on omg, nobody wants to see that" I said while covering my eyes.

that boy needs help, asap.

~~

I started walking to the kitchen to see if there was food left to eat. but before I could walk in the kitchen there was 5 bodys laying on the floor. they look dead, but they probably passed out.

I thought, 'what should I do to wake these people up?' then a idea popped in my head.

I quietly walked into the kitchen and got a bucket of cold water and two pans. this was going to be good.

I walked in front of the "dead" bodys and poured the water on them. they all shot up real quick. they were confused. I started hitting the pans together and shouting "wake up weirdos!"

I laughed and said "come on guys, I'm making breakfast clean up for you can eat and get out."

they all smiled and said "thank you so much guy(1), we wouldn't know what to do without you."

~~

guy(2) walked out and said "I smell food, I want some." while smiling.

the other 5 guys started sniffing too. they all looked at each other and starting running to the kitchen.

guy(1) looked them and said "the food is done, I made you guys plates already so eat." while smiling, he really loved his friends.

while they were eating, guy(1) looked at his friends, more like little brothers while thinking 'I love these guys.'

* end of flashback *

guy(1) placed flowers at each grave stone while crying, he missed his little brothers. they were gone now. he didn't know what to do.

but he knew that they didn't want him to give up, so he lived his life. they wanted him to be happy.

he lived his life smiling everyday but in the inside he was hurting, missing his little brothers.

the end