Because of the opposition of Xia Zhijun, things are so gone.

Late at night, Gu Siyi was lying in bed and chatting with her mother.

Gu Siyi said the matter of acknowledging her daughter, and finally spit out: "You don't know what he was like at the time, and you can't say a face with a face, as if I want to rob her mother... I am so jealous. Ok, no face."

Xu Jiahui said: "After all, your uncle Xia is a high-ranking official. Everyone wants to be with their family. Summer brother may be sensitive. However, you should also pay attention to your self-competitive personality and have to get along with Xia brother. Do not be disgusting."

Gu Siyi got up from the bed and asked in an unbelievable question: "I didn't do anything? Is this irritating?"

In short, its not likable, or people wont reject you.

Gu Siyi was hit with a heart and his face was miserable.

Xu Jiahui said something again, she was not in the mood to listen to it, and said in a perfunctory sentence: "Don't say it, I want a person to be silently healed... Hang up, my mother is good night."

Throwing away the phone, she lay down and sighed a few times.

She thought that the two had already sat in a boat of friendship...

Could it be said that it will turn over?

In the silence, Gu Siyi heard a piano sound.

The melody of the melody lingers like a cry, listen for a while, and hear the song "The City of the Sky."

Curiosity drove Gu Siyi to get out of bed, walk out of the room and go to the source of the sound.

The room of her and Xia Zhijun are on the third floor, and the sound comes from the living room on the third floor.

The living room did not turn on the lights, the moonlight fell like a waterfall, and the teenager sat in front of the piano, bathed in the faint moonlight, playing alone.

Gu Siyi stood at the corner and looked at his side face under the moonlight not far away.

At this moment, she definitely felt that he had a temperament of pride and indifference.

After a song was finished, Xia Zhijun looked at the figure on the cover of the piano and said, "What are you hiding there?"

"Ah? I didn't hide." Gu Siyi leaned against the corner and said, "I heard that there is a safe distance between people. It will make people feel uncomfortable when crossing the border. Your character is relatively cold and may be needed. The distance is also relatively large, so I am standing here."

Xia Zhijun put down the piano cover, got up, and went to Gu Siyi.

Standing in the corner, she looked at the younger and clearer figure, and even with a sense of oppression, her heart suddenly became a little chaotic.

Xia Zhijun walked up to her to stand up, arms around the wall, looking down at her, and asked slowly: "You are because I am against my mother to recognize you as a daughter, do you feel emotional?"

"No. Absolutely not." Gu Siyi immediately denied, "How can I feel emotional because of this small thing? Doesn't exist!"

In order to express the fidelity, a bright smile was raised.

Xia Zhiwei looked at her quietly.

Gu Siyi feels that his false smile is almost frozen.

Finally, I was the first to stretch, and I laughed and licked my lips.