One day left

Colleens Pov

There was one day left before the wedding. Rachel and I were all over the city doing last minute errands like makeup and hair accessories for the bridal party to paying the hall, caterer and flowers. However the most important two stops were the spa to get a much needed massage, facial and mani/pedi and to the lingerie store for my honeymoon attire.... Lol. After 6 long years of waiting to "be" with Josh I figured I should buy some sexy items for the special occasion. Rachel turned her back at some of the items I picked out because she didn't want to think about her sister and brother in law that way , but I knew Josh would be pleased so she had to deal with it.

We came home to Josh kneeling in front of his suitcase in the living room packing all his clothes for the honeymoon to Hawaii.

"Hi baby" Josh said as he stood to his feet and walked over to me to help me with the bags.
"Hi babe" I replied back.
As he reached for the bags I was holding, I told him he wasn't allowed to grab the pink bag (lingerie bag) as it was a surprise.
He just smiled as Rachel was still around and he didn't want her to hear his thoughts on how excited he was on the contents of that pink bag.

I walked down the hallway to the stairs that led up to our bedroom. I loved our new house since we moved in a few months ago. I put my special pink bag into my luggage and turned around to make my way downstairs with it.

I was saying good bye to Josh before Rachel and I were headed over to the hotel for the night. We wanted to make sure we followed tradition so that the bride and groom don't see each other until I walk down the aisle.
Josh walked up to me with sly smile and his eyes were almost to the verge of tears. He embraced me and I asked Rachel to take my bags into the car to wait for me.
"Night sweetheart" Josh said as he gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "I can't wait to see you walk down that aisle to me" as a tear rolled down his cheek. I kissed him passionately as my hands reached up to the back of his neck and through his hair. He pulled me in closer to him at this point and I had to break the kiss as things were getting heated quickly.

"I cannot wait until I am your wife tomorrow. You are my true love and my best friend." I said as I held his face in my hands. " Sweet dreams snoopy" I said as I turned around to walk out the front door. "I will see you tomorrow.... I will be the one in white" I giggled.

"I'll be there... Waiting for you" Josh smiles "As I will be everyday of my life"
"Please know that I love you so much Fraggle". And with that I left to join Rachel in the car to drive to the hotel where all my bridesmaids and family were staying.
Tomorrow is going to be the best day of my life.