Days off

Today's my day off which means I would normally sleep in but my pesky husband is forcing me to go to the doctors. You see im married to the number two pro hero which means he can be really over protective of me. I get that he doesn't want me to get hurt but he has to remember that I can still take care of myself.

"Good morning dove." My husband yawned as he walked into the kitchen. "Good morning kei" I smiled softly at him before I walked over to him to give him a kiss. "You've got a doctors appointment right?" He asked resting his hands on my waist. "Mhm! And you have work today so let me finish getting your stuff ready" I smiled giving I'm a kiss before walking back and continued what I was doing.

Once Keigo was already for work he walked over to me and basically bear hugged me. "Ack! The bear hug is new!" I said hugging my husband. "I'm just worried about you y/n" Keigo said holding me as close as possible. "Kei I'll be okay, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about" I smile softly as I stroke my husband's hair. Oh I forgot to mention I've been getting really sick in the mornings so that's why Keigo is making me go to the doctors. "Just please tell me if it's something serious..." Keigo said kissing the top of my head. "Even if it's not that important you'll know about it you dork" I giggled as I let go of him. "Stay safe Keigo, I love you" I smiled as Keigo let go and left for work. "I'll be home tonight I love you dove!" Keigo yelled flying away.

After Keigo left i started to get ready for my doctor's appointment. "Hopefully it's nothing serious..." I sighed running my fingers through my h/l hair. My appointment is at 9 so I should start leaving now.

Once I got to the doctors I fill out some paperwork and wait for my name to be called. I saw parents with little kids and it just made me smile at the thought of kids. Of course I want kids but I don't think keig is ready for little chicks running around. But then again the hero committee has been more lenient with him since we got married so maybe he is ready....

"Mrs. Takami?" I heard a nurse say from the hallway. "Coming!" I smiled grabbing hold of my bag and walking back to the back room. "Hi Mrs Takami so why are you here today?" The nurse asked smiling at me. "Well I've been getting up super sick and alot of foods that I use to eat make me sick to my stomach" I explained looking down at my wedding ring. "Okay have you been sexually active?" She asked typing on the computer. "Erm yes I have" I blushed at the thought. "Okay last question I have for you is: have you had your period this month" the nurse asked smiling softly at me. "No I haven't" I said alittle confused. "Mrs. Takami would you mind taking a pregnancy test?" The nurse asked reaching into a cupboard. "You....you think I'm pregnant?" I asked my eyes wide. "I do think you are but I would need you to take a pregnancy test if you are" she said handing me a digital pregnancy test. "O-okay..." I said nervously as I took the test then left for the bathroom.

Once I came back the test results were already up but I was too scared to look until I got back to the room. "Welcome back mrs. Takami, what does it say?" The nurse asked looking at me. I took a sharp breath as I looked down at the test. "Pregnant..." I sighed out nervously. "congratulations, I'm gonna give you some pregnancy vitamins and some other stuff to keep you and the baby happy and healthy!" She smiled as she handed me alittle slip of paper. "Thank you..." I said as I slipped the paper in my bag. "Your next appointment will be in about two weeks I'll see you then" the nurse said then walked out. I'm pregnant with Keigos baby...

Once I got home I decided to make alittle box for Keigo to open once he got home. I went to the closest to find I a small pink and blue box that I made years ago. As I was picking it up I felt something tickle the back of my neck. "Damn bird that's my feather necklace" I giggled as I grabbed the feather that's on a gold chain. i smiled at the feather and gave it a light kiss. The feather went still so I put it around my neck and went to continue to make the box.

Hours later the box is finished! I've got the the pregnancy test in it I went out and bought a onesie and a bunch of red feathers that match my husband's wings. Now all we need is the bird to get home.

I walked into the kitchen to start making dinner so we can eat when Keigo gets home. I opened the fridge and pulled out some homemade broth I made a few nights ago. I set the broth down then went to the cabinets and grabbed some noodles. I walked to the other cabinets and grabbed a pot.

After I threw everything in the pot to make some soup I heard the door open. "Keigo!" I smiled and ran to my husband's side. "Well someone's happy to see me" he laughed and held me close. "I missed you all day!" I giggled waiting for him to take notice of the small blue and pink box on the counter. "Aw I missed you too dove but what's the box for? Is someone getting a gift?" He asked looking down. "Mhm~ your getting a gift! Go open it!" I smiled as I let go of him. He looked at me raising a brow then walked to the box. "It better be chicken..." Keigo said lifting the lid to see feathers. "Feathers?" He asked confused. "Theres more you dope!" I giggled as he went deeper. He pulled the onesie out first and looked at it. "Why do we need a onesie?" He asked even more confused. "Keep looking you bird!" I laughed at him.

He then pulled out the pregnancy test and looked at it as tears streamed down his face. "Kei are you okay babe?" I asked as I saw the tears. "Y-your pregnant?" He asked looking down at me. I nodded smiling softly. "Were gonna have alittle chick" I giggled tears welling up in my eyes. He quickly held me close as he cried softly. "I'm so happy... I'm gonna fucking protect you and our little baby." He cried into my shoulder. "Hey kei look at me" I sniffed out as I lifted my head. He lifted his head to look at me his eyes red from crying. "I love you so much" I smiled giving him a small kiss on the lips. "I love you and my little chick..." Keigo said smiling softly.

Once he set me down he lifted my shirt gently and kissed my stomach. "Hey there chick I'm your dad and I'm gonna be the best fucking dad you could ask for" Keigo smiled before placing a kiss on my stomach.

Hey chickpea,
Its momma here, I wanted to start alittle notebook for you. These next months are gonna be hell kid but your stuck with me and your dad for the long hall. Your dad may be a Birdbrain but he's gonna do his best to help me raise you. I love you chickpea and I'll always support you my little bird ❤️
-mom

My World (pregnant/family AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें