Introductions!

Adrien: He is the grandson of Cinderella and Rapunzel. He is sweet, kind, awkward, shy and much more. He is cousins with Rose and sisters with Astoria. He loves Reading, sports. He can sometimes be flirty and confident. He sometimes gets annoyed from rose a lot. His magic is destruction. Also he has magical healing hair.

Alya: Granddaughter of Le frog and Pocahontas and cousins with Joy. She is sassy, confident and sometime bossy. She loves phones and writing. She is the girl friend of nino and besties with Marinette. She has the magic of illusions.

Nino- He is a cool, chill 'dude'. He loves music. He is the grandson of Aladdin. His magic is music. He treats marinette as his sister and sometimes becomes the over protective brother he is. He also loves Alya to death.

Chloe: She is the granddaughter of Elsa and rumplestiltskin from Frozen and is a stuck up brat with the power of ice not snow! I don't think I have to tell you about her.

Lila: Well......Daughter or Maleficent and I don't wanna talk about her more soo...... also her doesn't need a wand. She already has magic in her which she unleashes by saying spells.

Marinette: My favourite of them all! Granddaughter of Ironfan, Snow white, Brave and lastly Mulan. She is an excellent warrior, even better than Hawk. She is cousins with Hawk and Lingling. She is confident, sassy and much more but can be shy and clumsy at times. Her powers are the elements of nature and creation. She is bestfriends with Alya.

They all live on earth and they will get their magic pet's afterwards.