21. Bored and Horny - Smut Long

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Peter bolted up and snatched his phone out of Bucky's hand as you continued even more, "I don't want you to make love to me, I want you to fuck me. I'm so ready for you-" Peter cut off your words with a strangled humiliated sound and shouted, "Got to go!" Into the phone, quickly hitting the end call button with shaky hands.

Right then, the photos came in, lighting up on his screen as Bucky leaned over with a gasp. Peter quickly slammed his phone to the ground, making sure no one could see anything. The four of them stood in a small silence, as Peter continuously became more red.

"Did you guys hear that? She wants him to fuck her." Bucky spoke up, teasing Peter. He groaned out as the others started to laugh, making Peter tug his mask back on to hide his face. Sam slapped Peter's arm, looking back to Tony and Bucky, "You must be tiny, if you have to use a toy on her." The three of them hooted even more as Peter tore his arm away from Sam's hold, glaring at them.

He couldn't fucking believe what just happened. You never spoke to him like that over the phone, only face-to-face, and he even warned you not to send anything to him, especially when he was at work. He stormed off the advanced jet with a furious whisper, "Fuck!" And the thought of Bucky seeing your body made him seethe out in pure hot anger, and he gripped his phone hard, feeling the screen crack underneath his fingers. The feeling brought his attention back down to his phone, and he instantly unlocked it, wanting to see what the fuck you sent him.

The first things he saw were the pictures. He shouted out in frustration again, knowing that Bucky looked at one of the pictures. You were the definition of beauty to Peter, but gazing down in focus at the pictures, he didn't calm down this time; no, he got even angrier. He scrolled up to your video, already seeing the thumbnail and feeling his cock twitch. He sighed out shakily, pressing play.

Your wink into the camera made him shudder out of arousal and anger again. The slurping sounds you made only edged him on, making his heart beat even faster as he clutched the phone tighter. The video ended resulting in Peter trembling from the rage and lust. He furiously typed out a text back to you, "you better be on you're fucking hands and knees when I get back". He took a final look at your pictures, before tossing his phone angrily in one of the lockers at the Compound. He didn't even bother to check out properly, as he stalked out the exits, shooting his web out to the poll, and swinging reckless over to you.

The swing back to the apartment was almost too long for Peter to bear with his boner. He didn't want to loosen the suit, knowing his dick would just flap out, springing up, out in public. He cursed out, realizing he forgot the keys back at the compound, and angrily banged on the wall. He didn't wait for you to unlock the door, instead swinging back to the window, wrathfully shattering the glass with his fist. The noises made you gasp out in fear, thinking an intruder might have broken in, and you splashed up from the bath, grabbing your towel and hastily wrapping it around your body. You got out, grabbing one of the heavy decorations in the bathroom, arming yourself as you heard footsteps coming closer to you.

"What did I fucking tell you?" Peter grunted out at the sight of you. You sighed, feeling realized and suddenly even more turned on by his voice. He was still wearing his Spider-Man suit, along with the mask. You placed the decoration down quickly as he slowly stepped closer to you pointing to the towel, "Take that fucking off." He demanded, as you straightened back up.

You dropped the towel with wide eyes at his tone, realizing he was angry, but finding it as a massive turn on. "Peter-" He cut you off with another step closer, pointing to the ground now, "Get on the fucking floor." You gasped at his words but eagerly agreeing, sliding on the cold floor, with your knees and hands on the ground.

You tried speaking again, "Babe, I've been-" Peter cut you off once more but this time with a loud spank! You let out a surprised yell at that, turning around to look at him. He eyed you face again with a frown and walked over to your head. He leaned down, clicking his tongue almost teasingly, "Filthy whore," He paused, reaching out to grab the side of your face. You watched on, wide eyed and excited.