That Time when Someone Wakes you up When your Having the Perfect Dream!

|Chapter 1|

He grabbed my hand, our feet dangling high off the ground as we sat on the tree branch. The wind howled through my ears, sending goose bumps run down my whole body.

He wrapped his arms around me as we stared into the night sky, the stars seemed to glitter as the moon glowed brightly in the night. "Beautiful." I remarked. "Not as beautiful as you." He smiled, his eyes sparkled in the light, he looked deeply in my hazel eyes with his brown ones.

He leaned forward..

וווווווווווווווווווווווווווווווו×

"KYARA WAKE UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" Hailey shouted, causing me to literally fall out of my WhoLock themed bed. I was now on my hands and knees. I shook my head then got up, grabbed my purple and black glasses off the night stand, and got ready for school. I went to my bathroom and took a quick shower.

I then wrapped a towel around me and came out. I went in my closet and picked out a Captain America Shield, dark blue, long sleeved shirt, my Doctor Who galaxy flowing skirt, white flats with knee high tights, not in that order though. After I had fully gotten dressed I dried my hair, with a towel, then packed my three ringed binder, Throne Of Fire book, my iPhone 5c, and snack into my shoulder bag backpack.

Today is the first day of school, aka the end of summer and the worst day of the year. I mean, the only reason I like school is friends, and funfield trips. But mostly friends.

Once I reached the bottom step, I got greeted by Hailey laughing. "Uhhh what's so funny?" I asked, confusion clearly ringing in my voice. "It's 6:50, I made you get up early." She laughed and I death stared her before going into the kitchen and making myself some breakfast. I made myself a waffle then sat on the bar stool and went on my phone, I don't have to go til' 7:10 anyways.

I went on youtube and watched an old video from Venturiantale, sense they don't upload videos on Mondays.

I watched the Withered Animatronics, Gmod Five Nights At Freddy's video with Isaac in the corner of the screen, or some of you might call him HomelessGoomba.

Woah, he shaved...

"RIGHT WHEN I WAS GETTING USED TO THE BEARD GOSH DANG IT ISAAC!!!" I yelled then laughed at myself. Hailey just looked at me like I was a total nut case, which I am but whatever. Once the video had ended, I walked out the front door listening to Break the Rules by Charlie XCX while I walked to my new school.

New school is because we recently moved to Ohio. "Jordan, why can't I just stay homeschooled?!" I heard a childish but fimilar voice argue. I turned my music down and listened.

"Because Isaac, Mom says that she wants you to go so she can focus on teaching Bethany!" The other voice argued...wait no it can't be them...can it? "Ugh, fine.." The other male said and I heard foot steps behind me, I didn't dare to turn around. I picked up the pace, I turned up my music. Forgetting who's behind me I started singing to Break the Rules.

I looked down at my bag, that has the Venturiantale emblem. Dear lord please don't let him notice! He might just think I'm some crazy fangirl. Once I got to the school, him still behind me, I raced in only to get shuved to the ground, knocking my glasses off.

Damn it. I got helped up, and handed my glasses.

I put them up to see a girl, she had blond hair that went down a little past her shoulders, grey eyes, and she looked about my age. "Um...thanks..!" I smiled, she laughed. "I'm Grace." She laughed.

"I'm Kyara, nice to meet you Grace." I laughed. "Your new here aren't you?" She asked, I simply nodded. "Oh, well what classes do you have first?" She asked, looking down at the slip of paper in my hand. "Oh, your in all my classes!" Grace laughed, wow. Strange coincidence.

"Omfg you like Venturiantale?!" She exclaimed, guestering to my backpack. I laughed and nodded. "Yes I'm not the only person in the school who likes them now!!" She jumped, I laughed again. "Wait only one?" I asked, suddenly surprised by this. "Yeah, everyone here thinks they should cuss more or act too silly." She rolled her eyes at the thought of it.

"Wow, that sucks." I slumped.

"Hey look it's gamer boy!" We heard a guy say then shove a kid almost his size against the locker. He was wearing a V emblem hoodie but we couldn't see his face. "So what's wrong with Gamers Jack?!" Grace said shoving the guy into the locker then helping the other boy up, her eyes widened on the boy.

I walked over to her, "Grace everything okay?" I asked, not even looking to the boy. She spun me around and I froze entirely. He chuckled at us. "Thanks Fellow Adventurers." He laughed, noticing my backpack. Dang it.

"Uh no problem.." I shyly replied, clearly speaking for Grace who is in total shock. Well, squeaking. I think. "Hey Eagle!" That 'Jack' guy said then shoved both of us into Isaac and us three fell to the floor, oh great now where's my glasses?

"Oh look, new geek in school I see." He laughed, I could tell he ment me cause then I heard the sound of my glasses breaking, damn it. He's one of those guys.

Good thing I have another pair. I got helped up, either by Isaac or Grace. I couldn't tell, at all. "Hey can one of you get my other pair of glasses from my backpack, I can't see anything!" I asked and I felt hands reach into my backpack. Soon enough my glasses "flew" onto my face by Isaac.

His eyes...no don't look into his eyes you trying to fangirl?!

I gave him a sly smile and then the bell rang, time to get this day over with I guess. Dear lord, hopefully this is a good day...