IMAGINE: paying for a hospital visit

Fanfics a bit long but I extended it...

You got a call from one of the doctors letting you know that Riley got taken to the hospital... you stood there in devastating shock, grabbed one of your keys, headed out of your house and took the bus.

Minutes later, you got dropped off and headed to the hospital asking the nurses where Riley is, one nurse escorted you to his hospital room looking inside at him unconscious in his bed with a heart monitor machine like he's in a coma.

"Can I see him?" you asked.
"Of course," the nurse says and takes you inside to see Riley.

You sat down next to him by his bedside and gently hold his hand thinking he's gonna be okay; you start to talk to him...

"Hey Riley, I heard about what happened and I was so worried about you, you almost gave me a panic attack and I didn't know you got sick..." you said softly when a tear stream down on your cheek thinking you're about to lose him.

Riley's eyes slowly open and looks over to your direction, you stopped crying and looked at him in surprise, "Riley, thank goodness you're okay."

"Where am I?" Riley asked you in confusion looking around his room.
"You're in the hospital," you answered him.

You lay down next to him on his bed side and talked for hours while spending time together.

The next day, Riley came home after getting discharged from the hospital and you help him getting inside the house trying to take care of him while you're aware of his health.

You take Riley to his room gently putting him to bed so he can rest while putting a warm blanket to prevent him from getting cold.

THE END