WHIP!

WHIP!

WHIP!

Crying out in pain when the whip comes into contact with my skin. Feeling a warm liquid trickle down my back, looking down at the floor to see droplets of blood.

Widening my eyes at the sight as my body shakes and vibrates in pain.

"You FUCKING BITCH!!!" He yelled at me with a slur. Pulling me by my shoulders and making me face him.

"You. Disgust. Me" he said through gritted teeth. Throwing me against the wall.

With a whimper I hug my legs, clutching onto my legs with shaky hands.

"Why do you have to look like her?!" He cried out. Tears running down his cheeks.

"She died because of YOU!!! You CAUSED HER DEATH!!" He shouted, hitting me again with the whip.

"A-appa...p-p-please st-stop" I stuttered, moving backwards only to yelp in pain when my wounded back hits the wall.

"No! You need to be punished for being a USELESS PRICK!!" he shouted.

Lowering my head with gritted teeth as I take the beatings and whips from the man I call my father. Silent tears running down my cheeks as he finally stops.

"Your face makes me so angry Y/N, you deserve to be hurt after what you did to your mother" he whispered taunting me with each word.

And like that he took his beer bottle and aiming at my head, luckily he was too drunk and it hit the wall. The shards cutting the side of my face.

Watching him stumble out of the house, drunken slurs leaving his mouth. Most of them are insults that are directed to me.

Looking around the room with wobbly lips to see the mess in the room. Blood smeared across the bottom of the stairs, glass pieces surrounding me.

His whip lying across the wooden floor, looking up to face the kitchen only to shakingly sigh in distress.

The kitchen was a big mess, glass bottles everywhere. The cabinets were open and all the contents on the counter or on the floor.

Glasses, utensils and plates scattered the counter and floor.

Slowly getting up from the floor I somehow make my way to my room. Cleaning all my wounds and having a cold shower to help me with my fuzzy head.

I sat down on the floor against the shower wall. Looking at the blade in my hand that I took from a dark blue plastic box.

I shivered as the cold water splashed onto my bruised and bleeding skin.

My wrist itching to be hurt as I took the cold metal and slid it across my scar filled wrist.

As the metal slid through my skin, I couldn't help but smile in relief as my skin spilt open. Beads of blood dripped down my arm and the clear water turned into a dark red and flowed down the drain.

Once I felt the satisfying burn on my wrist, I gripped onto the blade and carved a word into my skin. The more I cut, the more I forget about my emotions.

This is my escape, this is my comfort.

I looked at the red irritated skin to see the words I engraved.

Slut

Fat

Die

Help

Bitch

And the rest were covered with lines.

Sighing as I stood up and rinsed my bloodied body and got out of the cold shower.

Wrapping my arms and legs (that have wounds) and my wrist in bandages whereas I can't reach my back, so I leave it open.

Dressing into a black oversized shirt and black leggings. Tying my wet hair into a messy bun and making my way downstairs to clean the mess.

Whimpering when I bend down to pick up the broken pieces of glass and throwing them into bin bags. Yelping in pain when I cut myself with the glass.

"Stop being fucking clumsy Y/N" I scold myself.

Scrubbing the blood off the floor as I place everything back in its place.

Standing up with the help of the stairs I smile slightly as I look around the house.

It's like nothing happened...luckily Jimin didn't and won't see anything

Putting away all the detergents and cloths I make my way upstairs. Opening Jimin's room to see him sleeping peacefully.

Smiling softly as I slowly take the headphones off, stopping dead in my tracks when he squirms and opens his eyes looking at me.

"Noona~" he smiles.

"Go to sleep Minnie, Nonna is here" I smiled, caressing his cheek.

"He hwurt Noona, dwind'nt he" he says, noticing the plaster on the side on my face.

"No baby, Noona is fine. No one h-hurt me" I answered, clenching my jaw when I have to lie to him.

"Otay Noona, Ni Ni" he smiles and closes his eyes.

Shaking my head softly when I hear cute snores from him. Leaving the room as I enter my own.

Slowly lying down with difficulty, I sigh once my head comes into contact with the pillow.

"I'm sorry Eomma, I didn't mean for you to die. I'm such a nuisance to everyone" I whispered as my eyes watered slightly.

Slowly closing my eyes, waiting for sleep to take over which I know won't happen.

"Thank You..." I whisper.